Runtime plot for Surefire L1 Low beam?

FaithinGod

Newly Enlightened
I have been unable to find a runtime plot or at least a confirmation by someone of the actual runtime for the Surefire L1 (latest version) low beam setting. If any of you do know for certain of this actual runtime or even have a reference for where such a runtime plot may be found, I would be most grateful.

Thank you all in advance for any help you can offer.

Most sincerely,

FaithinGod

wasBlinded

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might be hard to find a runtime plot because it will run for so dang long on low and no one has the patience to find out. The L1 low is very low, so we are talking about days here.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, Surefire usually rates the runtimes pretty honestly so that 90 hours is probably about right. Another thing is, since 1 lumen is so little light, there will never be a huge dropoff as there would with a brighter setting... I mean, can YOU tell the difference between .5 and .25 lumens?

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered an L1 from Ebay... I wanted the red led, but bought the white one at a good price. How does the L1 differ from the E1l?

Tactical Sponge

Newly Enlightened
The L1 is a bit longer, has two levels of brightness, and a momentary tailcap button switch. The stock E1L's switch is a clicky. Also, the E1L's electronics are inside the head, while the L1's electronics are in the body, so the heads are not interchangeable.

FaithinGod

Newly Enlightened
Thank you dear CPF members for your thoughtful replies;

Most Sincerely,

FaithinGod

FaithinGod

Newly Enlightened
Dear CPF members;

Another way of inquiring of the Surefire L1 (latest generation model) runtime, on it's low setting, is to witness, after how many hours that the low beam begins to noticably dim. Do any of you who own this model know at what hour that this dimming begins?

Thank you all again for any help you can offer.

Most Sincerely;

FaithinGod