anyone else play megamillions tonight? what will u do if u win?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
me id make many milliinaires. seeing others happy would be so fun. id get a mazda 3 and build a crazy small house on the ocean it will be huricane proff and the walls will be like 3 feet thick steel with great insultaion

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yes played im not sure if i won im kind of nervess to look id hate to be out 2 bucks

Poppy

Flashaholic
I played last time. I bought a bunch of tickets, and got back $12.
I planned on playing tonight, but had to wait for a plumber to do some work and later forgot.
If no one won tonight, then I'll try again.

If I won all that money, I don't know what I would do.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just dream about going to a grocery store and i can buy anythings with out even looking at the price. id also go to nyc to that famous deli.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
it would be so cool to make others happy pay off there house let them retire early.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
If I won all that money, I don't know what I would do.
Same here. I'm so used to living frugally that at this point I don't even think I'd be able to fake living lavishly. I'd buy my brother, sister, and niece nice retirements, then bankroll whatever dreams they might have. And I'd do some upgrades to the house. Beyond that, I have no idea.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i got one number correct lol damn a fool and there money is soon parted and thats me

Image 8-3-22 at 10.15 AM.jpg

Does anyone know if these two numbers account for the total amount of money raised through ticket sales?