Blue Moon Glow 90% diffuse reflector

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
img-2328.jpg

This looks that cool. I like this blue one. :thumbsup:

I am curious what the next color will be. I am hoping for the green one. From my experience professional green GITD stuff is extremely long lasting when glowing, and for a long time really bright glowing...

flashlight nut

Enlightened
I just ordered one also. DST really screwed me up. Up until now, noon Tuscon time meant 3:00 NY time. Good thing I decided to check now.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am curious what the next color will be. I am hoping for the green one. From my experience professional green GITD stuff is extremely long lasting when glowing said:
I don't think there are going to be any more colors. Have been conducting another test today, and I am thinking that these are done for awhile.
I'm sick to death of making them sooooooo.......

nbp

Flashaholic
I want one but I'd be nervous about jacking up the blue cerakote on my light in some way taking it apart. :facepalm

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think there are going to be any more colors. Have been conducting another test today, and I am thinking that these are done for awhile.
I'm sick to death of making them sooooooo.......

I'm screwed. Green is next. It is going to be different... and will be even more diffused than these last ones.
Damned experiment worked... now I have to work.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm screwed. Green is next. It is going to be different... and will be even more diffused than these last ones.
Damned experiment worked... now I have to work.
That is great news.... Green is a great color. Can't wait to see the first results on this more diffused version. Also the 90% diffuse reflectors (double beryl and pumpkin spice are really great diffuse reflectors). Therefore the green one may be a cool reflector...?

At all there are still open colors. Red... yellow ... pink ... white :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Last edited:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Noone reported about the GITD reflectors with pictures. That is bad totally bad! :devil::tired::devil::tired:

Since I can upload again Pictures to my imgur account I will start with a nice Picture of my HDS GITD reflectors:

8AjG4Lp.jpg

Hope eveyone likes it. From Left To Right: Double Beryl, Blue Moon, Pumpkin spice, "Violet me!". These babies are great! Thanks to Dan :twothumbs

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
In reality the violet looks nicer. On the Picture the "violet me!" reflector looks more blue, but in reality - after a few minutes Illumination with UV light - the reflector glows really violet. When I have time I try a different compare picture with a better white calibration.