Blue Moon Glow 90% diffuse reflector

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I completely agree with this.

I wanted to keep one of each... but I have none! LOL! Will have to make more... but I won't be doing violet ever again. You need a UV light to get that one to glow... white light won't do it.

Thank you for the photo WOL!

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried a 2nd compare shot. This one is a better one in my opinion, at least for me. On my calibrated wide gamut TFTs with 99% Adobe RGB Color space the photo looks like I see it in reality. I took the Picture ~10 minutes after the reflectors were illuminated.

From left to right on the picture: Pumpkin Spice, Blue Moon, Double Beryl, "Violet me!".
Btw. the Double Beryl is also in reality the "glow king". Over a longer timespan Pumpkin spice gives up. Only the other 3 are visible with dark adapted eyes over a really long time.

0b8LFRp.jpg

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
As you said, the one with the most green glows longest
Yes, I have a GITD ceracoted Surefire Z2. Oveready made this Lights years ago:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?390741-Painting-a-P60-GITD&p=4516246&viewfull=1#post4516246

This light can be found all the night with dark adapted eyes. Since the green Glow stuff glows most I am hoping for the green glow reflectors… :) I am sure green Hogo made GITD reflectors will be great