• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Custom Order Notification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Edited to replace "Charlie" by "Don", what a mistake it could be the beginning of the disease of alzheimer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don,
Is it possible to order a surprised Aleph /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I think you are best than me to make a choice for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The only recommendation I can say is :
Aleph1 Head
No more than 1x123A pak
Very white and bright (BB750, Lux III, XXXX bin ?)
Tritium insert /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
MCe2S 15 Ohms
and all in Raw AL

Could you make me a proposal ?
And............a small time credit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Email sent, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif Charlie. Welcome to CPF

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Uh, got to hand it to Frenchy! He is consistant and clear! I got an E-mail verbatim on this which I saw first and had some fun at his possible discomfort. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

A "special" light will be made for my friend Pascal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif There was something about identity theft..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don, what I want is what you suggested in your e:mail to me.
Aleph1-1x123 with tritium vial in the tail cap with
the "NextGen" driver at around 750 mA.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Keith,
Understood and I have you personally covered on this. However, I don't want to be taking orders in general for stuff I don't have yet! I think I explained it in the Pricing thread. It really bogs my system down carrying future builds forward in the spread sheet. Otherwise they would get lost.The next gen drivers are likely out towards the end of next month.

Dizney

Newly Enlightened
Reply sent.........I'm not used to having flashlights built "my way" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Don, Don, Don, Don, Don, Don, Don, Don, Don /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Many thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

ubermensch

Enlightened
A: "Welcome to McGizmo's may I take your order?"
B: "Yes, can I get an Aleph tailcap in Hard-Ano, with, uh, 3 resistor boards?"
A: "And how would you like that?"
B: "Can I get a 10 ohm built in, and a 7.5 and 15 ohm on the side?"
A: "Will that be all?"
B: "Yes, thank you."
A: "Your total is $57, please pull ahead to the second window."

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Ubermensch,
Please pull ahead, drive safely and have a nice day. Switch is in the mail and I will respect you in the AM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don,

Per our email:

Aleph 1 head assembly with LE consisting of a 5w LS driven at 917 mA. Four tritium vials around the emitter.;)

Man that's going to be nice!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
everything received and very happy Bernie here
smoker.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
MSaxatilus,
On its way.

Bernie,
Beam shots, runtimes, art photos!
smoker.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don,

Thanks again! Ridiculously fast service as ussual. I have come to the conclusion that you must be superhuman or do not sleep. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif

Bernie,

Pics, Pics!!!!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Oh ... you guys make me blush /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But unfortunately I am no longer unemployed and that means ... no time for fancy things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Don, I am sure you are secretly preparing your professional beam shots and runtime website ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif ... I wouldn't want to be in the way of your ascension to glory /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

smoker.gif
... guess I will have to say thanx to Pascal for this "Graemlin of the year" ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

bernhard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts