Fenix TK-70

richpalm

Banned
C'mon!! They must be charged by now! <g>

How is the tint? Any green at all? (I know you compare it to the TK45 but my 45 was terrible green)

Rich

Pandorum

Newly Enlightened
C'mon!! They must be charged by now! <g>

Tint! How is the tint?

Rich

The tint is very similiar to the TK 45, white.
Here is a ceiling beamshot with
TK45 on left, medium mode, TK70 on right medium. (The TK 45 is not that blue in real life, it's my camera.)

2ut2azr.jpg

Last edited:

bill_n_opus

Enlightened
I have the 4s2p fivemega holder but it doesn't fit in the TK50 tube when loaded with AA's. Instead I've built a 4s2p battery pack out of Sanyo XX cells. It's very tight though, so I leave it inside the tube to charge using a RC model charger with charging magnets. Now all I need is the TK70. I hope it works.

Keep us posted! I just ordered the tk70 last night ... while I was tired ... and my self-control was low ... while the wife and kids are away. So, i'm left to my own devices and buying stuff I don't need (but want) on the internet. What a life!

Pandorum

Newly Enlightened
Thanks and your welcome!
I just finished with working on the video review tonight and am currently uploading it to YouTube, but it may take a while.
Was really fun shining it around at night! :party:
It really is bright. Blows away my TK45, and my car headlights even on high beams.

Ok, here's the re-uploaded link for the YouTube review and nightime beamshots with 260yd beamshot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1uCdpXluFw

Last edited:

richpalm

Banned
Thanks and your welcome!
I just finished with working on the video review tonight and am currently uploading it to YouTube, but it may take a while.
It really is bright. Blows away my TK45, and my car headlights even on high beams.

Ok, here is the link for the YouTube review and nightime beamshots,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqiPZs_q3TM

This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

So much for that... screw ****** copyrights. No wonder warez rules!!

Last edited:

Sharpy_swe

Enlightened
Thanks and your welcome!

Thanks for the review :)

samgab

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks and your welcome!

Great work thanks! That's one impressive light! Can't wait till they arrive here.

Pandorum

Newly Enlightened
This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

So much for that... screw ****** copyrights. No wonder warez rules!!

I'm going to just re-edit it and upload it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LightNightLight

Newly Enlightened
For those of you having problems viewing the review video I recommend youtubeproxy.org! It's a wonderful video especially because of the nice score. So please Pandorum don't take this one down even if you're gonna upload another version of it. It will make the wait for mine much more bearable. Yes, I have a huge crush on this light. :kiss:

Matt

richpalm

Banned
Will Smith said it best in "Independence Day:" I've GOTTA get one of these!"

Thanks for reupping the video.

Rich