• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Getting in touch with PEAK

icecube

Newly Enlightened
Sad to hear the same condition or illness is continuing.

Peak, thank you for motivating myself to buy a Quark 123 series light. Should be better, much better.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received an email from Peak 2 weeks ago saying the NP300 will be ready in a few days.

FaithinGod

Newly Enlightened
Great news dudemar! Thank you very much for keeping us posted! A terribly long wait for you, but great to hear nonetheless.

FaithinGod

FaithinGod

Newly Enlightened
Just bumping this thread, asking if any members who sent lights in to Peak for warranty repair, were sent back and if all is good or still pending...?

FaithinGod

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the 1 month+ since I last heard from Peak, I only hear crickets chirping.

The ball is and has always been in Peak's hands. The longer the wait the worse their reputation gets.

Last edited:

frank777

Enlightened
I ordered a Peak Eiger 10180 on April 5th. They claimed to have shipped it on April 9th via USPS Priority Mail which takes no more than 3 days to go across country. Here it is 9 days after shipping and still nothing. My email request for the status and tracking number has not been answered. Very dissapointing.

whill44

Enlightened
I'm also waiting, web site stated in stock. Ordered on 3-21, got a thank you email on 4/4, got a shipped email on 4/9, haven't seen anything to date. This is may be my last peak...

I ordered a Peak Eiger 10180 on April 5th. They claimed to have shipped it on April 9th via USPS Priority Mail which takes no more than 3 days to go across country. Here it is 9 days after shipping and still nothing. My email request for the status and tracking number has not been answered. Very dissapointing.

FaithinGod

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for keeping us updated dudemar, I am sorry to hear of the ongoing delay with your repair. I wonder if Bob of RMSK could assist, in his new position with Peak as their customer rep?

Still hoping,
FaithinGod

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can finally bring this chapter to a close. After a 4 month wait, I will be receiving the lights tomorrow 3/25 via USPS.

I'm also waiting, web site stated in stock. Ordered on 3-21, got a thank you email on 4/4, got a shipped email on 4/9, haven't seen anything to date. This is may be my last peak...

Try emailing Robyn, that'll help a lot more than the Peak address.

Last edited:

frank777

Enlightened

My original order was on April 5th, and here it is 3 weeks later--still nothing. Peak completely ignored two emails and my phone call. Filed claim with credit card company today. Your loss, Peak.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Package came a day later than expected because of an odd mix up, but it arrived on 4/26 nonetheless. Here's the review: Curt made the NP300A reflector with a high mirror shine. I just used it outdoors and the difference in throw between the fingerprint smudged reflector isn't marginal- it's massive!:eek: I'm shocked at the amount of throw the NP300A is capable of. Boy am I glad I didn't settle with "nothing's perfect in this world." The reflector does indeed play a significant role in the way the light works. Robyn also threw in an extra aluminum body, which was very generous!:thumbsup:

The Logan came in excellent condition. The head was replaced and the QTC is much more forgiving than it was originally. Previously I had to mash on the momentary. Now a gentle push will suffice. I'm a very happy camper with both lights. :) While it's 4 months late Peak finally did make a wrong right, and that counts for something. In comparison to their previous CS (which was absolute zero) this is a positive change.

To put it in perspective at least they're getting somewhere with their CS. I hope this recent trend will continue to pick up. Thanks Peak, and a special thank you to FaithinGod and sassaquin for helping me and keeping my hopes up. :) I'll regularly check on this thread to see how things pan out with other customers. Don't lose hope guys, it might take some time but it will work out!!!

Last edited:

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
What is this reflector version of the NP300?I got the SR450 because that was the only one with a reflector despite it being bigger than I wanted, now I find out they have a reflector version of the smaller lights? I would have opted for the FR or NP series in that case.

FaithinGod

Newly Enlightened
I'm so pleased to hear of the good news, dudemar, that you finally got your lights back and that the problems have been fixed (and an extra aluminum body included). It really helps restore the hope.

Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad my ongoing inquiries into you and others pending repairs was helpful.

FaithinGod

frank777

Enlightened
My original order was on April 5th, and here it is 3 weeks later--still nothing. Peak completely ignored two emails and my phone call. Filed claim with credit card company today. Your loss, Peak.

Finally got my Peak Eiger today about 1 month after the order. It's a decent light, very floody--60 lumin model. It lasts about 25 minutes on the 10180 3.7 volt battery.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm happy to hear you finally got your Eiger frank777. I'm in love with my NP300A and Logan.