HDS/Ra Clicky & Rotary Serial Number Registry! (Part 2)

Quiksilver

Enlightened
Quiksilver ------------- HDS EDC-R1B 200 ------------- 21637

SaturnNyne

Enlightened
Think I'll give the registry a bump since there haven't been any submissions in a while.

I just tweaked some of the legacy model descriptions, nothing significant. As always, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

is the rotary as durable as the others?
Not quite, but probably good enough for normal uses.

Sparky's Magic..........EDC - T1B - 200Lu..........#22267.

Worth the wait! Fantastic beam, solid spill, perfect white tint equivalent to, and just as creamy as, the previous GT. tint.

This 'light actually out throws my Q Turbo (230L.) and considering the Quark has a highly polished smooth reflector this is pretty impressive. :twothumbs
Good to hear your positive report. Kinda like you, I found that the tint on my G2 170 not only matched the quality of my old GT... it actually exceeded it, by enough that it actually looks decent outdoors, while the GT still looked rather ghostly despite its nice white premium tint. Interesting the variation on reports of how the G2 models throw.

Passed my High CRI #14191 on to azzid last week.
Thanks for the heads up.

hron61....hds hi cri #18273 and ra clicky 140c #5370

my first and second hds.
And both of them landed right next to my own lights, coincidentally enough.

Keyman1

Newly Enlightened
I just got my Cc200E two days ago...#25988 w/black bezel & flat button...it's perfect!

brandocommando

Enlightened
My one and only HDS... :mecry:
A new version 170T, awesome light, with great throw!
thrower031.jpg

keriya

Newly Enlightened
My trusty old Click 140Cgt got plagued by a parasitic drain problem. Henry couldn't repair it and generously offered to replace it by a shiny new Clicky 200Cn.

keriya.....................140Cgt.......#5613 (replaced by 200Cn)
keriya.....................200Cn.......#22967 (replacement for 140Cgt)

I also purchased another Hi CRI Clicky. As luck would have it, its serial number is adjacent to that of my older Hi CRI, although that one was acquired from a
different dealer and many month apart.

keriya.....................100Chc......#14123

SaturnNyne

Enlightened
My trusty old Click 140Cgt got plagued by a parasitic drain problem. Henry couldn't repair it and generously offered to replace it by a shiny new Clicky 200Cn.

I also purchased another Hi CRI Clicky. As luck would have it, its serial number is adjacent to that of my older Hi CRI, although that one was acquired from a different dealer and many month apart.
Wow, amazing coincidence on the Chc serials! But tough luck on the GT, though it sounds like you were taken care of very well there. My Cgt fell victim to the same drain issue a year and a half ago, but was replaced with an identical light. One thing though: a 200Cn? There was a (rare) legacy model 200Cn with the Osram emitter and narrow beam, but since your new light is a G2, doesn't it have an XPG and a wider beam, like all 200 lumen G2 Clickies? I assume that's the case and listed it as such in the registry, but please let me know if I'm wrong.

Also, just a quick note on new model designations: I'm not going to bother adding any CL designations to the list of models until someone actually registers one. While there probably are customers who have trouble with programming and like the slightly tweaked defaults on this model, I doubt many of them hang around here, so I won't be surprised if I never see a CL registered.

DM51

Flashaholic
There is a separate Ti Clicky register here, for those who are interested. SaturnNyne, if you want to copy any of that info into this thread, please feel free to do so. :)

keriya

Newly Enlightened
One thing though: a 200Cn? There was a (rare) legacy model 200Cn with the Osram emitter and narrow beam, but since your new light is a G2, doesn't it have an XPG and a wider beam, like all 200 lumen G2 Clickies? I assume that's the case and listed it as such in the registry
Yes, you are right, it's a wide-beam XPG-based clicky. I messed up the terminology. Thank you for noticing and correcting my confusion :)