How many of you carry just one light.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a streamlight keymate on my keychain moded with smj led,current edc is Nitecore defender or liteflux lf3.

So 2 are almost always with me.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always one, but it could be any one of a number of lights. Modded E1e with FLupig, PD, clickie aleph, Modded L1, Cub.

If I have the draco on my neck or keychain, I almost always have one of the others in my pocket.

If I know I will need light, something bigger comes out. But those are not EDC.

schiesz

Uncle Bob

Enlightened
There's a Photon III on my keychain but I don't count it because it's so small and attached to the chain. If I forget to wear a jacket or fanny pack (which has a headlamp and a hand-held) then the only light I have to grab to put in my pocket is my Gerber Infinity Ultra.

Capt America

Newly Enlightened
While I'm still a newbie at this... 3-4 lights at all times almost seems ridiculous.

MetalZone

Newly Enlightened
At work, I always have either my NiteCore Defender Infinity or Fenix L2D RB100 holstered on my belt. Other times are basically the same just that I put it in my pocket instead (makes me look like a geek going to church or shopping with a flashlight holstered on my belt?). If I know I'm gonna need a light for extended periods i'll bring both.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Miller Mods 2 stage LOP on my keychain, but don't carry my keys around in my pocket if I'm at home or work.

At work I have a badge holder with a photon2 attached. At home I am within reach of lots of lights.

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
I carry my brand new Fenix P3D Q5. When out on late night strolls I like to have the option to see as far down the road as I want to. And at the lowest setting it doesnt screw with my night vision.:twothumbs

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
While I'm still a newbie at this... 3-4 lights at all times almost seems ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure that even the guys that actually carry 4 lights for EDC realize that it is pretty ridiculous. Newbie status has nothing to do with it.

schiesz

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I am out and about, there is only one light on my keychain: Fenix L0D Q4 with heat shrink on the flats. At work, I add a Peak Baltic SP for firepower to see inside equipment. (I need the durability of the Peak at work)

Soooo, you can say I carry only one light during non-work time and it works well for me. Got Eneloops?

ptirmal

Enlightened
Lod-ce on my keys which I have with me all the time when I leave my house. Inside the house I don't carry anything, I don't see a point since they're all easily accessible...

Might add a coin cell light as a backup just in case, but only if I order something else off the same site.