How many of you carry just one light.

ToeMoss

Newly Enlightened
I choose to carry my Fenix P3d.

At home, those lights that I could carry in my pocket are:
SF-C3, SF-9P, Photon Proton, Dereelight CL1H, Olight T10

TooDamFast

Newly Enlightened
p1d-ce for the last year, I've went 29 years with out an edc so now having one is plenty. I do stash extra batts everywhere just encase I need one. I wonder if there are people who tow a car around just encase their first car breaks down?:poke:

Last edited:

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have Lighthound keychain LEDs on two keychains (thanks, LH!) and DS Micro-Lights on all others. Thus the one light I actually EDC is an LED keychain light.

Grateful Ned

Newly Enlightened
Photon II on keychain
P1D Q5 on belt
P3d Q5 in soft work bag/briefcase thing

/counts on fingers quickly.

Guess that's three. :twothumbs

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usually you'd be hard pressed to find me with under 6 lights. There are times when my backpack is on the other side of the room and so I may only have one light in a pocket. So I guess there are times when I do only have one light on my actual person. But the manpurse is always nearby, is always in the same room.

h_nu

Enlightened
I always have a light on my keys (Arc AAA Turquoise) and a P1D CE on my belt. There are 3 lights in my car, lots around the house, and in the winter I have several in my coat pockets.

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
No way... usually,when I go off to work(I work at Portland State University in their mailroom)..I've got at least 2 lights on me. My Arc AAA in the pocket of my cargo pants,my UK Vizion headlight stashed in my backpack,and a cheap 9-LED 3AAA light also in my pack.(oh geez,my math sucks..that's 3 lights..)

IowaWalker

Newly Enlightened
On my person I carry one light (for now) and that is a SF 6P LED.... but... I have a light in my lap-top bag for work, I have a light, or two, in my car, and I have a light in my tool bag at work... and an extra 2 in my desk... but on my person... just one worn on my belt... I am thinking very seriously about ordering an ARC P this weekend...

z282z06

Newly Enlightened
I carry an E2e or an L4 every day. sometimes I carry my p3d. Occasionally I carry the a2, but I feel it's a little bigger in my pocket. I do carry the the A2 during hunting season, so I have the low light, walking in and the high light just in case.

verbie

Enlightened
whenever i leave the house at night, i grab my lion cub. on my keychain, i have the orb raw (i don't count that as a second light for it's on my keychain :D)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Hell I am sitting on the couch in front of the plasma and I have 2 flashlights ON me.
Yaesumofo

Yeah, that's me too. I actually feel insecure when I start to walk out of the house with only one light one me. Well, maybe not really insecure, but sort of naked. I keep thinking of that saying, "Two lights is one, and one light is none". I think I will start a thread with this title: Why would a flashaholic carry just one light.

Bill

camdz

Newly Enlightened
I keep a little photon light on my key chain and a 1xAA light (Jetbeam CL-E at the moment) on me when wearing a jacket (winter) or cargo shorts (summer). If I'm not wearing one of those two things, I rely on my key chain. Car, tool box, range bag, house, etc all have their own supply of course.

ankhbr

Newly Enlightened
I was gonna answer:
On a daily basis my (urban) needs are fulfilled by just one light pretty well: my Photon Freedom with Nichia DS LED!

But then I remembered I also have a Swisscard Lite in my wallet and a old Nokia 1100 cell phone, which happens to have a LED light. And both are always with me, too. Oh, God... :ohgeez::grin2:

Last edited: