Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Buff

Enlightened
I know @vicv
image.jpg

image.jpg

Do i remove this tag or is it a felony like the tags on your mattress?

rrego

Enlightened
Wuben E7 headlamp (6500K)
*Wanted the 5000K neutral, but the 6500K was like $17.xx final price and 5000K was normal price.

Sofirn D25L 5000K High CRI headlamp
Caved!

Checked Amz again and the Wuben E7 neutral was on Spring Sale and caved and got it too 😆. Was only $22, still a good price.

PaladinNO

Enlightened
I went ahead and ordered a Fenix LD32 UVC.

Paid $77

I know this is not a toy (I know the 254 nm UVC rays are to be respected), but as I've become rather obsessed with UV lately.
Now that I have discovered the build quality and actual UV-performance of current lights have weirdly enough progressed over the last 10 years since my last UV-light (5mm diode Streamlight TwinTask 3C).

I also got yellow and clear 3M 3700 over-spectacle protective glasses (2C-1.2 (EN 170:2002) certified) on the way.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
@PaladinNO : I'm not sure if you're into fountain pens, but Noodler's Ink makes a great UV-reactive ink. It goes down on paper invisibly, but lights up great under UV. (https://www.gouletpens.com/products/noodlers-blue-ghost-3oz-bottled-ink)
I'd advise caution with that ink. No, it's not like Noodler's Bay State Blue where you pretty much need to dedicate one fountain pen if your going to use that ink. Otherwise, enjoy the Herculean effort to clean it out.

But that type of invisible ink, best to get something like a very cheap Platinum Preppy fountain pen from Brian over at Goulet Pens; to use that ink with.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I need to be stopped. The M6 isn't even here yet and I just bought an e2e with mn03, extra LF sw02 tailcap, LF long clip, LF led tower(not sure exactly what one) and a 16650
I can highly recommend the M4, along with the M3T.
Just sayin'....

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy to help you crowbar open your wallet. 😉
I have always liked the look of the M4. The M3 looks off to me, but I would love a standard M3. I have always wanted some of these lights, but the price has always been a steppingstone obviously. But two weeks in a row I've gotten deals that I could not pass up

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I try to stay away from SF stuff nowadays. It is easy to sink hundreds into NOS items with little to show for it. It doesn't help when you can get an EDCL2-T and it beats any mod to a 9P you can do performance wise and is nicely equiped out of the box.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I have always liked the look of the M4. The M3 looks off to me, but I would love a standard M3. I have always wanted some of these lights, but the price has always been a steppingstone obviously. But two weeks in a row I've gotten deals that I could not pass up
Lady Luck is sitting on your lap. She won't stay there for too long.