Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

persco

Enlightened
McGizmo Sundrop XRU XML
McGizmo high CRI Mule
McGizmo Sapphire GS
Leatherman Charge TTi & Valley Leather sheath

And I'm thinking about a SwissBianco Alox Rambler...

davyro

Enlightened
I got my e-mail with the tracking number for a McGizmo Haiku 6V XP-G a couple of days ago
but its a long way from the middle of the Pacific to the UK.i did pay for EMS in the hope it will
get here a bit sooner.So its fingers crossed.

Ishango

Enlightened
I am still waiting for my Foursevens Preon P0. I got one from the second batch and I'm very interested after reading the initial reviews. Shame international shipping takes so long :)

brandocommando

Enlightened
My HDS HCRI (does it count as coming in the mail if it hasn't even shipped yet?)
A Fenix LD25. I sold mine and sort of missed having it, so I bought another one!
A Malkoff M61W from CPFMP
2 DX orders. (One is going on 6 WEEKS now!):scowl::scowl:

...And a $1900.00 pair of Swarovski binoculars!

Pretty excited about that last one!

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a Klarus ST20 coming but the one I'm really excited about is the EagleTac G25C2 that I just ordered today! :) My recently started collection is starting to take shape nicely.

dingo1799

Newly Enlightened
a new tailswitch for my e2dl, since surefire doesnt give just the button.... then yesterday, dropped the damn thing and broke the outer lens... this should be fun trying to explain to them "uh yea, got my new back end, now i need a new head."

Burntrice

Newly Enlightened
I got my e-mail with the tracking number for a McGizmo Haiku 6V XP-G a couple of days ago
but its a long way from the middle of the Pacific to the UK.i did pay for EMS in the hope it will
get here a bit sooner.So its fingers crossed.

Ditto mate with a McGizmo HCRI Mule, Its currently in Honolulu, a loooong way from the UK.​

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went a little crazy tonight and ordered:

Klarus XT1C
JetBeam RRT-15
Sunwayman V10A
Sunwayman T20CS

My collection is growing rapidly!

Kevinm78

Newly Enlightened
I have a JetBeam PC10 and a JetBeam RRT-0 XM-L.

I bought the PC10 for a bright EDC. The RRT-0 I bought for a friend to use. We are in a book study together. We take turns reading and he has difficulty seeing the text. He's 84. All lights are either too bright or not strong enough. Hopefully he can find a good setting with the adjustable ring. Plus it looks really cool.

Tim B

Newly Enlightened
I took advantage of Battery Junction's sale price of $298 on the Surefire M6LT and ordered one along with a couple of boxes of 12 batteries and even paid for express mail which usually gets it to me the next day. I then received an email reply saying they are out of stock and have to wait for more from Surefire.

AAARRRGGHH!

Dubya Tee Eff?

That's just fate being mean. I've been wanting one of these for years but there was no way in hades I was gonna pay four hundred something dollars for one and when I checked the price of the 900 lumen LED version a few months ago it was over $500. I just laughed and said,"Yeah, Right!" and ordered a Sunwayman M60R instead. I was very happy indeed to find the $298 sale price on Battery Junction's website but now fate has played a cruel joke. What have I done to deserve it? What I ask ya? What?? And when will it get here? Waaaah!

geoff538

Newly Enlightened
Xeno EO3 for my daughter(Red, Warm T5) My 2nd
Jetbeam IIIM R2 Green, SM
Jetbeam IIIM R2 Grey, OP
Quark 123² Turbo X
Quark 123² Neutral Turbo X
Quark 123² Neutral
Quark 123² S2 Cool (2)
Quark AA Tactical S2 Cool (2)
Sunway M10A
Sunway T20CS
Klarus XT1A
Quark AA mini High CRI
Quark 123 High CRI
Quark Mini 123 High CRI
Quark Preon1 Brushed Ti
Quark Preon1 High CRI, satin black
Quark Mini AA Ti

That's what I can think of off the top of my head....

Oh yeah, and a Quark Ti Turbo S2
& a Thrunite Ti, Green

Last edited:

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tim B. I ordered a light from Battery Junction at a good price. I got the same email. Although it said "Usually ships the next business day" It will be at least a month before I get mine. I don't know about you, but I have a long memory when promised "next day" and it takes a month and a half! Such practices are not good for their business. I have an SC600 in the mail from another vendor and it's almost here! I should get it Tuesday.

Flashlight Enthusiast
well, it is coming, and will eventually be in the mail....

4, 44DD from KuKu

edit: also a TobyPra Glowworm

Last edited: