Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

sdr

Newly Enlightened
My new ZL SC600 Mk II L2 arrived yesterday afternoon. After carrying the original SC600 for exactly 3 years, and being pleased as punch with it, I am completely blown away by how much of an improvement the Mk II L2 is. The tint is so much better, not so greenish, and the additional lumens are very much noticeable. As is the more focused hotspot and greater throw! Both are great lights, but the new guy will be assigned to daily duty effective immediately!

Here is a side by side...
A_zps1d2a9770.jpg
D_zps5e7836b9.jpg

badnum21

Newly Enlightened
i finally took my light out to use it, and it would only stay on for maybe a min or 2.... then shuts completely off... i pulled the battery and re installed it and it would do the same thing, about 1-2 min of run time.... any help would be appreciated... thanks

ven

Flashaholic
NiteCore TM06 :D

I was waiting for this post:naughty: congrats Jon,look forward to your impressions ,i am pretty much 100% going to get one unless some big flaws found........Just love the form factor and i do like the design/innovation of nitecore lights of late :)

sdr

Newly Enlightened
i finally took my light out to use it, and it would only stay on for maybe a min or 2.... then shuts completely off... i pulled the battery and re installed it and it would do the same thing, about 1-2 min of run time.... any help would be appreciated... thanks

Try using a different battery. Hopefully you have a multimeter so you can determine what amount of charge your batteries have in them? If it's not a problem with the battery then it would certainly suggest that you have a defective flashlight. Beyond that I don't know what else anyone can tell you. Bummer, though! I hope you get it ironed out. Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just scored a Nitecore EA41 from batteryjunction.com.

This was to replace my Nitecore EA4 where the LED burnt out.

(I only paid $61 shipped with more expensive USPS First Class shipping-it's normally $84 before shipping.)

Also nabbed 4 more Eneloop Pro 2500 MaH AA batteries.

Last edited:

Jaegerbomb

Newly Enlightened
This week received two battery boxes, three battery pill containers, new o-rings for my Tank007 TK360s, and yesterday I ordered myself a Spark SF3 as my new EDC flood... can't wait for it to arrive now... like a kid at Christmas!

LuxN

Newly Enlightened
Well since my last post in this thread I've managed to order a Klarus P2a and a Nitecore Ea2. And still browsing to what other lights I'd like to add to my quickly growing collection.

Jaegerbomb

Newly Enlightened

The Fenix RC40... as another poster mentioned... check the batteries are ok and can be used in torch (compatible)...

And also... are you running it in the highest lumen output? (is it overheating perhaps? a lot of torches have a safety cut out also)

After reading up a little on the RC40, it apears to come with a proprietary battery back... have you replaced with non compatibles?

Last edited:

Strintguy

Enlightened
Malkoff m61wll, oveready smoothie Nat. Color bezel with stainless steel ring, fm 1x18350 body.... Just need a tail cap, hmmmm

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums