Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Cobraman502

Enlightened
After nearly getting repetitive stress injuries checking the tracking on my Zebralight SC600w MKIII HI, it says it's out for delivery!

Now the seven or so hours I've got to wait for the mail carrier to arrive will be complete TORTURE! And THEN I'll have to wait FIVE MORE HOURS until dark!

It's a cruel, cruel world.

Ordered the same light. Can't wait for it. How did yours turnout? Didn't it arrive yet?

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
A. Peak order
1.HA knurl lug 10180
2. HA knurl lug 10280
3. BR knurl lug 10180
4. BR knurl lug 10280
5. BR knurl lug 10250
6 SS knurl lug 10250
7. SS sm lug 10250
8. SS sm pkt mull 10250
9. SS sm pckt mull 10280

B. Muyshondt Maus cu

C. Vollsion ss flashlight AAA

D. SingFire cu flashlight AAA

da1510a

Newly Enlightened
Manker E11 is about to hit the mailbox this afternoon!

I am waiting for mine too!

Also impatiently waiting for On the Road M3, Convoy S2+, Blackwater Kite, Thorfire TH06. Two chargers also coming - Klarus K1 and Xtar VC2 Plus.

Checking mailbox once in morning and once in the afternoon. I must find a way to control this.

PB Wilson

Newly Enlightened
Ordered the same light. Can't wait for it. How did yours turnout? Didn't it arrive yet?

My Zebralight HI did indeed arrive and it's really a wonderful light. Small, quite powerful, a fantastic blend of spot and spill, so many levels that are pretty easy to get to. I use it every night taking the dogs out and look for opportunities to use it around the house. It'll be my companion while camping this summer and I'm working on a bike mount. I don't know how anyone wouldn't find it an extremely useful light. Maybe a bit large for EDC in the summer with light clothes, but it's great.

Unless you're looking for something specific (all flood, extremely focused throw for a spotlight, something much larger or much smaller) this light fulfills so many needs from reading at night without waking your partner to trying to find the skunk at the other side of the property that's bugging the crap out of the pooches. Enjoy the heck out of your light.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I couldn't resist any longer, a Mini1vn copper polished "V54" XPG2 S4 6000K.

ven

Flashaholic
Me too :laughing: from a quick test its set on the 3 mode group , very bright of course on the 100%. But a nice flood/wall of light out the front. Very useful for every day tasks.

Probably live in the stainless solarforce host for now in work. I need 2!!! One for home as well.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I think after buying all these lights the only thing coming in the mail is a foreclosure notice and divorce papers::

Funny post...
Hope you weren't serious. If so giver the dog, the car, the furniture and keep the flashlights.

Found a whole box of genuine Norelcos made PR4 bulbs... and less than $15 shipped.
Woohoo!

Hope they're Holland made...

Last edited:

broog101

Newly Enlightened
A Mecarmy PT16, an Olight S1 in copper, a Zebralight SC600w mk3 Hi and an 11mm tritium sphere pendant .... Been selling all my old gadgets and vaping gear on Ebay[emoji12] oh, and a mini laser sight for my mini crossbow from China.

Last edited:

Cobraman502

Enlightened
A Mecarmy PT16, an Olight S1 in copper, a Zebralight SC600w mk3 Hi and an 11mm tritium sphere pendant .... Been selling all my old gadgets and vaping gear on Ebay[emoji12] oh, and a mini laser sight for my mini crossbow from China.

Shopping spree?

kj2

Flashaholic
ESP LHU-14-43 holster. Had an ESP holster before, but returned it because it didn't work with my elastic belt.
Have a thicker nylon belt now, so want to try again.

edit; ohh Sshhh!! ordered the wrong size.. Need the 37mm version. Oh well, a quick return and switch isn't that difficult.

Last edited: