Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Monocrom

Flashaholic
That old chest nut :poke:

Your going to like the new surefire so much, you will look for a back up and/or another high output SF. :whistle:

12yrs of CPF and still having flashaholic spree's , i wish you luck for 2019.............................your going to need it! :nana:

Sadly, I fear you are right; my friend. :lolsign:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just scored this on Ebay.
I have always wanted a C2, and put in the minimum bid expecting someone to top it. Nobody did, so it's mine.
Dunno what to do with it, but time will tell.
C2.jpg

I can always use the tailcap if nothing else.
I seem to be becoming a bit of a tailcap junkie.
P

ven

Flashaholic
:rock: options are near unlimited P, will let you know how the triple sst20 from KD turns out when arrives. I would contemplate a sportac triple 219 from flashaholics, cant go wrong(single or dual mode).

Harpua

Newly Enlightened
Olight s1r ii - raw copper
AAA tactical personal flood - copper edition

Fingers crossed my wife gets me the rick hinderer copper investigator pen for Xmas.

The collection grows!

FlashFanATX

Newly Enlightened
I managed to score 2 Ti2/CWF Pele's in less than 24 hours. I couldn't be more excited. Both damask etched, 1 Ti and 1 bronze. To top that off, I just got the shipping notification for a custom Ti Okluma DC1 I recently ordered. Going to be a very merry Christmas for me :naughty:

ven

Flashaholic
I managed to score 2 Ti2/CWF Pele's in less than 24 hours. I couldn't be more excited. Both damask etched, 1 Ti and 1 bronze. To top that off, I just got the shipping notification for a custom Ti Okluma DC1 I recently ordered. Going to be a very merry Christmas for me :naughty:

WOW:party:

Congrats on some amazing works of art

and :welcome:

Please post some pics when you get chance:naughty:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went a little crazy today:

Fellhoelter Deluxe Ti Bolt
CRKT DOG Hawk Designs
2 x Sunwayman F10R
2 x Olight S1 mini R

Monocrom

Flashaholic
And....... One more to me. Yellow SureFire G2x Pro 15/600 lumens from B&H. Heck, at $49.99, how could I pass that up? Even though yellow isn't my favorite color. Posted the link in the Good Deals sub-forum. :D

LogansRun

Newly Enlightened
Just scored this on Ebay.
I have always wanted a C2, and put in the minimum bid expecting someone to top it. Nobody did, so it's mine.
Dunno what to do with it, but time will tell.

I can always use the tailcap if nothing else.
I seem to be becoming a bit of a tailcap junkie.
P
Congrats! Wow, these are becoming more rare. Great score! If you want some ideas... I have about 6 of these in various configurations. :devil:

Was active on CPF since 2008 (under another handle) but switched my attention the last few years to cycling and photography. But, I still have a sweet spot for lights and still have Zebralight headlamps, about half a dozen modded SF's and many 18650's lying around my home. I have some catching up to do but, so far, I'm only waiting for the following in the mail...

- MecArmy PT16
- 3x NiteCore Tini (xmas gifts)
- Zebralight SC600 MkIV Plus
- Zebralight H600C MkIV Hi CRI