Jackpot!!! X3T 5-watter. 10000 lux barrier broken!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: Jackpot!!! X3T 5-watter

[ QUOTE ]
hotbeam said:
Hi guys.
After such a long wait, I just couldn't help myself posting the pics here. You know how it its!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
lol its a great pic i just never saw one b4,ty for shareing are u going to make a flashligth with em or mod em?
tvodrd... let's see what is left after my experiments and TK.

rookie... per tvodrd

donny... from the great don, me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

saaby... welll.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif for now.

chop... sorry. if you had one, would you not share on the post? bidding? what bidding? can't do it here. PLEASE don't do it here. flipped over for you too. Favours huh chop... oooh oooh, is my back itchy?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

city... got much less than 50

menaceSQL... i was doing that while waiting too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now, :yahoo: (need icon)

litfuse... per tvodrd. move along as you wish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie... pic posted. yeah, a bit cruel but... if you had one?

Led Museum.. flipped over for you.

pi_is_blue... you got it!

[/ QUOTE ]

raggie33

*the raggedier*

lol it didnt put my words in post i said its a great pic but i never saw the led b4.i had no idea how they looked .are u going to mod em into a light?

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, some will go into lights just waiting for the LS. Some will go into new lights and remaining... well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Howie,

Very, very nice. Now welcome to the world of tons of e-mails, all from new "friends" who want to know if you could part with "just a few"...times about 125 e-mails!

And please don't forget the good buddy who sold you twenty 5W HDs a short time ago when they were quite thin on the ground for you, heh heh heh...

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

What was that movie with Michael Douglas where "A friend" keeps sending him instructional emails?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't forget friends... are you "A friend"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Instructional e-mails? As Sgt. Schultz in Hogan's Heroes liked to say, "I know nothink, NOTHINK!"...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

In fact I went through my Outlook Express e-mail progam just now and counted "only" 84 e-mails sent to you! Haw! I know NOTHINK!!!

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Only 84?? He he. I'll have to check the work computer, home computer and webmail sent box and see how much I have sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

NightStorm

Flashlight Enthusiast

hotbeam,

I was typing a long post over in the Cafe and have now only seen this thread. I just have a few things to say....me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, please....

Dan

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hotbeam,

Enjoy them and use them wisely! If you do find you have any slack and are inclined to trade for some R2H HD's I would be honored to assist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Man, I can just hear Charlie's gears grinding on his pursuit of the Lux King Crown!

- Don

yclo

Flashaholic*

Maybe I'll just have to go see them in person just to say I've seen them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:

snip .... slack and are inclined to trade for some R2H HD's I would be honored to assist .... snip
- Don

[/ QUOTE ]

This man can be helped out - Don has some spare R2D´s and wants to trade for good bin 5W LS´ ? Getting sharpie ready.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Klaus

MenaceSQL

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
hotbeam said:
Yes, some will go into lights just waiting for the LS. Some will go into new lights and remaining... well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd like to get in line too if any left over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Hey Klaus,

So Don has some R2D...2's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glow Bug

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
MenaceSQL said:
[ QUOTE ]
hotbeam said:

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd like to get in line too if any left over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I'd like one too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well,

Might as well put myself in line. I'll take one with a "D" HotLips if any are still available. I've got a W3U in a Hotlips now and it's just dying for a big brother.

Wilkey

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey guys... who started the line!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, Baby, YEAH!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

To those asking what Hotbeam is going to do with these worthy gems: see the "Magic Resistor: Building" thread!

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Hey Klaus,

So Don has some R2D...2's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh-oh - with all the Star Wars mentioning in the SCO vs World+Dog soap opera I guess this just had to happen - but I think it was "spelled" like this earlier too from me and others - but honestly THIS TIME by accident /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Klaus