OH MAN IT'S COLD!!

nbp

Flashaholic
Coldest weather of the season so far. Was -11F with a windchill of -35F when I got up this morning. It had been pretty mild until the past few days.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Coldest weather of the season so far. Was -11F with a windchill of -35F when I got up this morning. It had been pretty mild until the past few days.

Not for too long. Astronomical Spring starts in two weeks, and Meteorological Spring starts two weeks after that. Official Spring starts two weeks after that. Today is the beginning of the final quarter of Meteorological Winter.
(In Northern Temperate regions. Southern hemisphere is direct opposite, and Arctic/Antarctic and Equatorial regions are on a different pattern)

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
25 degrees F over here in Portland, OR.

Just wish it would get above freezing, so all the snow and ice could start melting.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
17F in my corner of DFW, snow on the ground, heavier snow forecast this evening - all of which are unusual for the area. Wednesday forecast to be more snow. But by next weekend we're expected to be above freezing and hopefully the road situation will be back to normal.