Opposing sound.

Wylie

Enlightened
Well I guess the light alarms work for more then the hearing impaired. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I have some testing to do with the cheapest way to control some of the noise and then I will have to move on to other means if nead be.

A white sound system as I know them will generate the opposite sound frequency of the irritant sound when programmed correctly in order to cancel unwanted sound and should work very well although I do imagine the better the system would work the higher the price would be. I have posted a link to a system I found on the internet in the posts above if you would be interested.

Brock

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Mr Ted Bear said:
Wylie

People call me when they need light control; you can imagine that I have branched out over the years. I have been involved with many hip hop and rock musicians that work throught the night and sleep during the days (light control). They also have their own recording studio's in their home and need sound proofing (goes both ways) you know....

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I have had our storms in our bedroom changed over to bakalite. The look on the window places faces when we did that was priceless. They said "You do realise that no light will get through that at all." I smiled and said "yes, thats the point." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif