Photos of your lights

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
My newest additions to my collection over the past month. All have been either made, modded, or refinished by JHanko.

photo1dw.jpg

Is that a Sunwayman V10R Ti and AA battery extensionthat has been refinnished by JHanko? Very nice.

davyro

Enlightened
I am a bit hesitant replicating somebody else's hard work but hopefully will be able to do something close without offending anybody.

It's great that your starting to try things out & experiment,i have a Haiku 6V & the 2x123 battery pack just doesn't feel or look right for me,it's great with a Makai but it's too aggressive for the Haiku in my opinion.
So i would love to see you try some different combo's with some of the lights that you own & i don't think you'd be offending anyone.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's great that your starting to try things out & experiment,i have a Haiku 6V & the 2x123 battery pack just doesn't feel or look right for me,it's great with a Makai but it's too aggressive for the Haiku in my opinion.
So i would love to see you try some different combo's with some of the lights that you own & i don't think you'd be offending anyone.

Thanks. I am going to give it a good go. The difficulty is maching the various threads. I would love to have a short cr123 tube and a x2 123 with a sunwayman type switch (to keep the tube short) and fit it onto a haiku head.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weklund, what's the gold insert in the z41 tailcap on that 3p?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

weklund

Enlightened
Weklund, what's the gold insert in the z41 tailcap on that 3p?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

That would be a brass "Oveready" Zero Resistance Shorty Twisty Z41 Upgrade twisty switch.

The 3P is running on a single 18650 Redilast 3000 mAh. Yes, it all fits into this stuby package.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
That would be a brass "Oveready" Zero Resistance Shorty Twisty Z41 Upgrade twisty switch.

The 3P is running on a single 18650 Redilast 3000 mAh. Yes, it all fits into this stuby package.

Thanks! I just did some reading on Oveready's site and that is an outstanding little idea/product.

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
Thanks stoli, me too! But, I'm going to start mixing it up a bit too. . . so far all of mine are blue and green.

d6f8378a.jpg

Saw this beautiful guy while running a quick errand yesterday. My 8yo said "quick Mommy, grab your flashlight and take a picture."
They have quit making fun of me (for the most part) for taking pics of my lights everywhere we go!

stoli67

Enlightened
IMG_0044a.jpg

I think that I have a few too many of these....

And I still have one 6 trit switch, a 3 trit switch, and 4 bezels coming!

DSC_0005.jpg

Last edited:

stoli67

Enlightened
OK here it is ... an LS20 upgraded by Dafabricata

IMG_0078.jpg

Also with its PD friends!

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Snuggled in with its McGizmo friends!

IMG_0081.jpg

And with a few others