Picture of your GIZMO !

globen6

Newly Enlightened
Oh haha, sorry about that! I'm new to the forum and though I've loved flashlights for many years, I'd never heard of McGizmo as a brand. Embarrassingly, I just read the title of the thread and thought someone was just using a fun way to say "post a picture of your light". Wow. I'll go hide under a rock now! :oops:
Safe space here.

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love it!
0D184935-070A-41A5-9A99-5D5D25D98DBD.jpeg

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
I just acquired this Reylight Pineapple. It's not the brightest light in the world, but the clicky switch has a nice satisfying feel and the weight of the solid brass is a joy in the hand. I like it. View attachment 40079
Just stumbled across this - dayum boy, that is one sweet light!! I don't mind if it's in the wrong thread, I'm glad you posted. Nice!!
I just acquired this Reylight Pineapple. It's not the brightest light in the world, but the clicky switch has a nice satisfying feel and the weight of the solid brass is a joy in the hand. I like it. View attachment 40079
Just stumbled across this - dayum boy, that is one sweet light!! I don't mind if it's in the wrong thread, I'm glad you posted. Nice!!