Random Pictures thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bat-light.jpg

Greta

Flashaholic
I find this picture very humorous. That is me in between my brother and husband. My Mom always told me that if I wanted to look thin and small to stand next to big and tall people. The funny thing is that my brother and husband are only 6' tall... So just how thin and small AM I?!?!? I need to rethink my perception of myself...
thinking.gif

September%202005%20001.jpg

TorchMan

Enlightened
This is a really cool thread. Sorry I've no pictures to add.

I feel some gratification at finding I'm not the only ones with cats on the stove! Of course mine use the stove more than I do. :p

Sasha,

I never expected you to post a picture! I'd see those feet in the red shoes in your avatar, and wonder if you were like some of my customers (think CPFers and flashlights) . It reminds me of a part of my life titled "Being Al Bundy". Yep, I once sold ladies shoes! It wasn't as bad as on the show, but it had it's moments. What surprised me is the amount of money one could earn, I understand how Al bought a house. Almost. Are you a shoeaholic? :grin2:

Brock

Flashaholic
TorchMan, we have lots of pics of her :)

Sasha how the heck did your brother get to be so tall, or you, ummm, not so tall ;)

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I have a few others I may eventually dig up, but these are two.

I have posted this one here once or twice...I feel as though I have bragging rights on it though. Taken with my simple point and shoot Canon A80. Manual mode of course, but still my A80
LIGHTNING2.jpg

And this one was as the sun was going down a week ago, the night that Hurricane Rita got us. Not too bad of a picture I suppose. This one though is taken with my Canon Digital Rebel XT.
AfterRita.jpg

Cameron

Greta

Flashaholic
Are you a shoeaholic?

My name is Sasha... and I'm a shoeaholic... :crazy:

However, I am very easy to please when it comes to shoes. I'm the one who goes into Nordstrom's and picks out one pair and the sales person brings out three others that I might be interested in and I buy them all... :shakehead: It's truly pitiful. My only problem though is my size... 6's are not always easy to come by.

Sasha how the heck did your brother get to be so tall, or you, ummm, not so tall

I'm told that I take after my Russian great-gramma who was about 4'10". But both of my gramma's were pretty diminutive (great word, eh? ;)) also. One about 5'2 and the other about 5'. I am only 5' tall, btw.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
tvodrd said:
Here's a 360 a friend of over 40 years shot back when.
Wow, my kinda scenery... just beautiful. Thanks for sharing that one!

[QUOTE}
Edit: The previous owner named the driveway to the "main" dirt road TeliVsion OverDose Rd. :D

Larry[/QUOTE]

I remember that from the thread about screen-names! A most unusual acronym.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts