should i mod it or leave it alone????

dingo1799

Newly Enlightened
found this the other day going through stuff from moving...... its really about as close to NIB without a box as anything will ever get. i just thought it would be a heck of a lot older than it really is. if someones interested in buying, watch for it in the marketplace, cuz im sure i'll be tired of looking at it soon lol

IMG-20120303-00043.jpg

IMG-20120303-00044.jpg

IMG-20120303-00045.jpg

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a cool old light. I guess the external switch is the 'anti-roll' device! If you wanted to give it reserve-duty status as an emergency light, I suppose you could get an led-replacement for the bulb, but don't keep alkaline batteries in it, and keep the original bulb, in case you ever want to sell it to someone. I'm not saying it's 'valuable' (I have no idea), but with all that lovely nickel/chrome plating, it would be a shame to let it get banged up and scratched. Find some nice, quiet, peaceful shelf space for it somewhere.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you should mod it like Essexman. He has some lovely hosts which he moded. They have the style and substance, as they had been moded. :)

rjr104

Newly Enlightened
FWIW Wizard is Western Auto's house brand. Don't even know if Western Auto exists any more. I've been out of Texas for a lot of years.

fishndad

Enlightened
.... if someones interested in buying, watch for it in the marketplace, cuz im sure i'll be tired of looking at it soon lol...

I'm interested, pm me a price.

~ Chance :thumbsup:
wow that didnt take long for chauncey to jump off the couch LOL