Summer Flashapalooza 2009 DFW Texas

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Gonna get cookies (Oreos and Choc chip), drinks (Coke and DP) and Lays Classic chips tomorrow.

Last chance to suggest changes!

Been charging batteries for two nights.

Will have lots of AA, a few each of 16340, 17670 and 18650 and a few fresh 123.

Edit: Will be bringing an 8 foot table with me.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot about the tables, thanks for bringing them. I haven't been by the park to check it out in the summer, but I'll bet there will be plenty of room for us. I'll bring the fluorescent shop light and some extension chords.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I have kind of been absent on claiming items to bring. Is there anything anyone can think of that needs to be gotten or that I can get to spread the load? Thanks, Michael

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Loading up the car right now. I can't think of anything missing, did someone say napkins, plates, plastic-ware? (they may be covered already, not enough time to look). I'll check back at 5:30, then I'm hitting the road.

EDIT: Don got it already.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a great time! I'll have the pictures up tomorrow. I wish I took more, I was too busy eating and talking!!
:oops:

Last edited:

ledaholic

Enlightened
I had a great time! I'll have the pictures up tomorrow. I wish I took more, I was too busy eating and talking!!
:oops:

+1 I had a good time as well. Looking forward to the pictures.
And thanks to everyone who showed up. I got to see several lights I have been interested in.

clg0159

Enlightened
Sorry to have missed it! Just so much to do with our wedding in a month. I look forward to seeing the pictures:popcorn:

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few Pictures are up in post #2. If anyone has more, send them to me so I can get them added to the second post.

Aircraft800 {at} gmail {dot} com

wquiles

Flashaholic
A few Pictures are up in post #2. If anyone has more, send them to me so I can get them added to the second post.

Aircraft800 {at} gmail {dot} com

I just sent you the 5-6 pictures I took ;)

All you who didn't make it missed out on very good burgers, some good deals on lights and a few knives and some GREAT comradery!

I drive 4.5 hours each way dudes.....

And I certainly appreciate that you made it - that was a LONG drive ;)

Will