SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
sssoooooo what's the "in joke" ???

cures you Monocrom always popping in/out of MY forums(that came off sounding dirty) W/your in jokes:crackup:

LOL

I think you, me, and DaFAB are the only ones here right now.
Well, off to bed for me. Then it'll just be the two of you.

(Sorry, that sounded a bit dirty too). :sleepy:

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
:sssh:

:whistle:

P8042053.jpg

P8062096.jpg

P8062124.jpg

P8062120.jpg

Boy SureFire

Enlightened
:oops: I only gave it a glance, as for being an SF newbie, I've been an owner since mid 2006, and I'm on my fifth purchase. Prior to that I had lots minimags and a 3D cell mag, but I hated the Mini's. the 3 cell got a stuck battery, and that's when I got my 6P.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I rounded up most of the E-Series clan for a group shot:

CIMG0526.jpg

CIMG0512.jpg

CIMG0521.jpg

The winelights w/ display are still in the wine cellar, Scoutlights in the gun safe ;)

From the left:

2x stock L2 (one to receive an MC-E soon)
A2 WH
A2 YG
McGizmo L1 w/ 2x123, DB917 and PR-T head
Milky ML-1
L1 w/ SSC U2 SVOH and stock TIR
Milky L1 w/ Lux 3 UWAJ
McGizmo Sundrop
E1E w/ Koala LED tower
TI Mule on McG body w. TB head and P7 LE
2x stock E2e
E2e w/ P61 mod
KL4 w/ P7 on VG FB2 body
L4 w/ P7
L4 stock
E2L body, McE2s, E-C, C2 bezel and M60L

I had to quote these pics.

What an awesome display of E lego-ness.
Awesome pic for us to choose future E-builds!

:twothumbs
Thanks

AubreyCTTX

Newly Enlightened
Not sure I can classify myself as an addict, but I thought I'd chime in with my old veteran E2 Executive incan.

It lived clipped to the inside of my left front pocket from late 2001 until January 2008.

sf_e2e_crop_400.jpg

The E2 is now retired in favor of an L4, but I have to admit that I miss the slimmer lines of the E2 from time to time (the L4 sits higher than the E2 when clipped to my pocket and the bigger head is sometimes annoying).

AubreyCTTX

Newly Enlightened
:wave: AubreyCTTX :party: :welcome: :party:

P.S.
Watch your wallet since this stuff gets pricey. :ohgeez: :broke: :shakehead :devil: :welcome:
Thanks.

You don't have to warn me about the cost. I've already found it out! :paypal: :D:D
I've got another Surefire, a couple of Fenixes (and another on the way), a Quark, and a whole bundle of different DX lights (Ultrafire, Romisen, etc).

This thread prompted me to order a new bulb for the old E2 from Lighthound, to see if maybe I can breathe a little more life into my old friend.

NE450No2

Enlightened
As I have posted before my E1e is my EDC.

I prefer an incandescent bulb for many of my uses.

Actually it might be better to call it my "Always" carry, as no matter where I am or what other lights I am carrying I have my E1e on me.

I like and use it so much, I bought a spare and keep it locked up just in case I loose this one...

Recently, I put in a Lumens Factory HO E1A 40 lumen bulb, and I like this little light even better.

I have a Sure Fires Spares carrier for it, that I carry in my "kit" when ever I travel.

However, I also got some Keep 2 GO water proof storage tubes from Lighthound Inc.

I found it will hold three 123 Primarys, and an extra E1e bulb.

I placed my spare MNO1 in the protective foam the LF bulb came in and put in the tube at the top sideways.

This tube with 3 batteries and an extra bulb fits in one of your pockets much easier that the SAF spares carrier.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I guess I should post here. Surefire is still Surefire.

I just picked up a used M600A Scoutlight the ones with the HA-BK KL4. It took a tour in Iraq.

I will post a pic later. But my list is:

M600A
E2DL (which I can't find and it is annoying me)
VTAC-L4 (E2D body w/ KX2C)
E1B silver
KL1 finned

Last edited:

manoloco

Enlightened
The silver E1B backup on the first picture looks a bit like pearly white, and made me think a white single cell surefire would look very good, it would be nice to see an E1x, E1B or L1 in that color.