SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Finally got an E2e!

I wondered for the longest time what all the fuss was about. Then I scored an E2D cheap-like. Suddenly I knew what all the fuss was about.
Shortly after an E2e twisty arrived. Then a clicky. Long clip, short clip, Holy Smokes. They are nice little flashlights.
Grab a couple of Lumens Factory replacement modules and be set for life.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
I caught that in another post, and then someone also mentioned lumens factory making them as well. Who made yours?

Forstersun.

Post #1725 :)

To my knowledge, Lumens factory hasn't made the ti version. Only the alum versions. But I believe he is making ti bezels.

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently tried this and it's working great for my needs.

For the longest time I've loved the E2 series. Usually it's an E2D type for the longer two way clip with a Malkoff single stage head on it.

Well I had a Tactician and wanted to try it so off came my tried and true Malkoff one mode head (which works on a single li-ion) and on went the two stage Tactician!

Down side is you have to run 6V, but I love it for now. Tight for high, loosen head for low, oh and I scored a tail cap without the four edges. It's just a regular flared tail.
And tried a type of aluminum metal dye to black out the lettering.

f600663de19d96f2c99bd8c73600007d.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Damn, thats one mighty awesome E family you have going. I am a fan of the lumens factory bulbs, decent value and find the 319a quite pleasing to the eye.

LRJ88

Enlightened
I recently tried this and it's working great for my needs.

For the longest time I've loved the E2 series. Usually it's an E2D type for the longer two way clip with a Malkoff single stage head on it.

Well I had a Tactician and wanted to try it so off came my tried and true Malkoff one mode head (which works on a single li-ion) and on went the two stage Tactician!

Down side is you have to run 6V, but I love it for now. Tight for high, loosen head for low, oh and I scored a tail cap without the four edges. It's just a regular flared tail.
And tried a type of aluminum metal dye to black out the lettering.

Li-ion works well in the Tactician too, i'm running Keeppower 16650s in mine and they work flawlessly.

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Li-ion works well in the Tactician too, i'm running Keeppower 16650s in mine and they work flawlessly.

Hmmmm,

Maybe it was the cell I was using.

I'll try one of my 16650 KeepPowers.

Thanks man!

nbp

Flashaholic
I haven't rummaged around in this thread for quite a while but now I have a new E-Series BOSS build coming so I need to browse for cool Lego ideas. So many cool E parts made in the old days, I need a refresher on what might be floating around out there!

RSLSCKBEKLSHKL

Newly Enlightened
Where does everyone find all these older e series. Love their look and size. It'd be fun to LEGO too I bet. I could just get a Tactician but LEGO sounds fun.

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just watch the For Sale section and from time to time they show up.

I had about four E1 lights at one time and slowly got down to an E1L body and an E2L body, with different heads and tailcaps.

I do always keep en eye out for the E2D bodies as they are usually good and beat up and have loads of "character" marks!

Oh I also have a new never used E2L AA! Just love that one and am always looking for another.