Sydney 2007 - Wednesday April 18th

Led_Blind

Enlightened
Rob, that last message dissapeared in the upgrade. Will pm this to.

I have one seul updated A3 to bring to the party, and possibly a trit map reader...... is that good enough :)

LED Blind, I will send you another PM re the mod. I am electronically illiterate and need help to even start. Don't feel the need to buy - just do some modding on existing things. Like my XM-3.

BTW, got the Dexlight X1 & Fenix P2D. X1 Really good for the money I have to say. Bright - wow, on 14500s it is amazing for a light of it's size. P2D is okay but slightly disappointing. My P1DCE's threads have packed it in and am figuring out replacement/repair at the moment.

The Maha C9000 is a must have charger for AA/AAA Nimh batteries. The best I have seen - thanks for the tip on this, 7histology.

Rob187

Enlightened
I propose pushing this get together back until Sunday 12 August 2007.

The advantages are that this is it the actual night of the new moon in August (to minimize background light) and the extra time will give us a better chance to get people on board as it took a fair bit of time to build momentum for the last get together.

Another benefit is that another month will give people more time to acquire new lights!!

Just my thoughts.

Glen C

Enlightened
Rob, that sounds good to me, it does take a moment to get the momentum up. If we get a few other acceptances I say we start a new thread for it

Glen C

Enlightened
I think the time it takes to get the momentum up probably means August 12 is best. I will post a new thread tonight unless there is any other suggestions.