What did you use your flashlight for today?

Poppy

Flashaholic
Packed the quad pd35vn and tn36vn ready for camping along with the Fenix cl20. Also packed my d25c ti neutral and vinking pro 2.5(just in case:whistle:). Charging Callums Tube up,he has a few flashlights packed and even the daughter too. The boss also has a couple of lanterns and a convoy s8/TubeVN .........jeez no room for anything else :laughing:
gee ven, I see that you have a lantern packed. Why not just ceiling bounce one of your throwers off of the moon? :D

LuisJ.

Newly Enlightened
Ihad to take apart my fishing reel and needed to see all the small parts and gears.

Garytn

Newly Enlightened
Out in the shop, searching the bowels of my "fastener" drawer looking for a stainless steel screw. Before that, my daughter's mother-in-law dropped her earring. Found it with the Haiku.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used the Armytek Wizard Pro Warm to rake up some pine needles and put them in bags for collection later on. The headlamp made that job just as easy as it would have been if it were light outside. :) It also really impressed my mother-in-law (I'm pretty sure she's a flashaholic haha)!

ven

Flashaholic
I used the quad pd35vn to explore around and the d25ti for closer up uses..........then i could not find my viking pro:thinking:left it in the tent and gone:crazy: Could not find the holster i had attached to my combats either:sigh: I gave up after looking for a bit and took it as a loss.......

Then unpacking the viking pro was in the boot and the holster was found when cleaning the car out,down side of chair........happy days:thumbsup:

Callum was over the moon too

:laughing:

Last edited:

Ishango

Enlightened
We were at a wedding last night and in the evening all the younger kids went to bed in one of the side buildings so we could party. I used my 4Sevens Quark 123 on moon mode to check on the kids several times. I also had my PALight Survival along functioning as a night light for my daughter.

ven

Flashaholic
Used my viking pro v2.5 under the pond to check on the fish,quite murky so used medium mode to find the fish in the spill. Left sat under water for around 5 mins resting on a rock.........Run under tap water after,dried light on top of boiler (around 25oC)and back in its holster.

Firsh

Newly Enlightened
I checked the attic for faulty roof tiles, whether or not there was rain water sprinkling in. We have an old house... It was very useful to have a powerful light to help me find the leaky parts.

dnlmcginnis5

Newly Enlightened
Used my m61ll to light up the motor of our overheated fire pumper while the shop technician worked on it last night he had a cheap light with bad tint I didn't even bother to look at the brand needless to say he's buying Malkoff products now too

fredted40x

Newly Enlightened
Some guy was playing his guitar on the bench in the field outside my house at 10:30pm and trying to sing.

had several plans to stop him so I could geto sleep but went for the flashlight option.

Set the modded TK75 to turbo in the house under a pillow, then lent out the window and lit him and the rest of the field up for a few seconds.
Didnt have to say a word.

Silence.

markr6

Flashaholic
I was sitting on my deck and kept hearing a scratchy sound. I stomped around on it to scare out what I though would be a cat. I looked around and could see white wiskars/hair thru the tiny crack between two boards close to where I was sitting.

My Convoy M1 w/ XP-L V6 really worked well to light up the entire area under there. The rather throwy beam really helped punch thru that small 4" opening from the side.

It was a SKUNK!

I got one of those sulfur bombs you put in chipmunk holes. Lit it and threw it under the deck. Talk about SMOKE!!! WOW!!! Luckily it didn't kill him because I would have to figure out how to get him out.

I dumped a bunch of Clorox under there to see if that keeps rodents out. Maybe I'll do it right and put up some wire mesh or something.

Ishango

Enlightened
Tonight I used my Fenix LD22 as a bicycle light with the Fenix bike mount. My standard bicycle LED light is weak and had to cycle through quite a bit of the unlit countryside. So the LD22 helped me stay on the bicycle lane effortlessly (I tried cycling with only the standard light but couldn't see the lane with it).

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Used my Fenix PD35vn triple XPL and the Armytek Wizard Pro Warm to build a few new desktop computers in the lab this week. The lights made short work of seeing in small crevices and finding dropped screws, etc.

gclyn

Newly Enlightened
I rotate my Nitecore P12, Thrunite TN 12 2014, and Thrunite Archer 2C V2 when I walk my dog at night.

FortyCaliber

Newly Enlightened
I tried to get the grass mowed but I ran out of daylight, so I grabbed a ball cap and clipped my C2 with AW 17670 and Malkoff M361 to it and finished my mow.

Also used it to light up the back yard before letting the dogs out to make sure the skunk wasn't out there.

BennyBoomBox

Newly Enlightened
Went on a 1am Walmart run tonight and as I was leaving I noticed a couple Pushing their car in a almost empty and hollered If they needed any help. They needed a jump so I grabbed my jumper cables pop'd the hood and reached for my trusty E05(also had my Nitecore MH10 on my belt if I need more lumens) that's living on my keyback on my belt loop to make sure I had the Clamps on right and. Got their car to fire up on the first try after about 30 seconds of charging so it wasn't too dead told the guy to let it ideal for about 30 minutes before shutting it off and went our own ways after many thanks.

Last edited: