What do you keep next to your bed?

PANGES

Newly Enlightened
lol. I've noticed ever since I've received it, I always keep my ITP A3 EOS near me, and it's always next to my bed now too. When I get that Fenix PD32UE in, that'll likely be my new bedside light. Never know when I'll need those 740 lumens...

skeeterbait

Newly Enlightened
Surefire P2X Fury Tactical with combat hook ring and a sub-compact .45 with laser sight.

raddison

Newly Enlightened
For the occasional trip to the toilet, a streamlight stylus sits on the nightstand

koenfm

Newly Enlightened
The LD01 R4 I carry on my neck is on my nightstand when I sleep. On my GF's side there's a Fenix TK11 R2

I'm thinking of getting a Maglite 5D for next to my bed too, because it's multipurpose ;-)

weklund

Enlightened

Mac EDC XML ... Kimber Compact .45 ... Malkoff Wildcat

45S.jpg

MWC2.jpg

ScottFree

Newly Enlightened
Looks nice. BTW How old is the Kimber?. I have heard there's a fair few QC issues with Kimber's as of late.

weklund

Enlightened
Looks nice. BTW How old is the Kimber?. I have heard there's a fair few QC issues with Kimber's as of late.

I have had my Kimber for at least 10 years. The only issue I have had with the gun was the trits in the low profile sights failed to lume and I sent the slide back to Kimber and they replaced the sights ... no questions asked. Great customer service. I love this gun. Wish I could carry my full size frame Springfield 1911 but for consealed carry nothing beats the accuracy and dependability right out of the box of the Kimber compact. I have shot many rounds through my compact without a single issue. I use to shoot competition .45 so I am very comfortable with the format. I own many handguns and Kimber is my favorite followed by Sig.

insane2k

Newly Enlightened
Fenix TK40 (original) beside the bed on the floor.
Nitecore infilux IFD2 set ultra low on the nightstand.

considering switching the tk40 for my new tk75 - especially if i get 1-2 extensions for it.

ScottFree

Newly Enlightened
HDS 120T, a Fenix TK15 and a old Petzl headlamp I found before Christmas. Can't remember which model it is.

shq_luvlights

Newly Enlightened
I have my Fenix E11 beside me hanging. Easy access and simple. Always use it when I need to go to the toilet at night. Really handy.

simbad

Enlightened
I still have my old Fenix AA L1 Luxeon 1W, it's a limited edition L1 with a S bin led from 2006, I kept this light with me all these years because i love its pure white color rendition :naughty: