Newly Enlightened
Mines pretty simple:
- Phone
- Benchmade 275
- Fenix TK35
- Glock20

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
For a second i missed the quote you were quoting and thought you had orange trits on you light switch!! LOL
This for me as well, except mine has orange trits. Wonderful light.

jonnydingo

Newly Enlightened
I alternate between a Fenix PD30 (old one) and a PD22, have a little streamlight microstream that is doing ok lately.

somnambulated

Newly Enlightened
Girlfriend and I have one of those pillow stacks going you see in mockup beds, so my Sunwayman V10r Ti+ sleeps under my lower pillow. There's also a Fenix TK45 next to my nightstand, and a few other lights in the mini display case above it :p

• Mobile post

glowrdr

Newly Enlightened
I have a 100 lumen C5L light I keep on my nightstand. It's made by a company called Viridian :D

292523_3804463361073_53815553_n.jpg

Rocky1927

Newly Enlightened
Two Surefire X300s. One on a 1911 and one on a Socom 16. Also an SF Fury for peeking...:devil:

DaDoWL

Newly Enlightened
I usually have my foursevens preon2 on the drsser next to my glock 23. I like the 2.2 lumen mode, doesn't disturb my wife or the baybay. If I heard something go bump tho, my quark tactical QT2A-X is very near.

bedazzLED

Enlightened
Mine is the RRT-01.

It does not have a clicky, so if you have a wife like mine, who wakes at the slightest click, then it's the ideal light. Apart from the fact it has about the lowest low setting out of all my lights, it has a fantastic range when needed (0 - 500 lumens and anywhere in between).

Second choice would be the V11R. Basically the same light except it has a clicky.

Marten

Newly Enlightened
Well, currently it is a Jetbeam 3M XM-L with the user defined setting on approximately 30 Lumen. I like that if the need should arise, with a quick twist I can send 400 + Lumen downrange. Speaking of downrange, I also have an H&K P7 handy for the Goblins. On my desk there is an SC600 ZL... just because.

mallit

Newly Enlightened
I keep my trusty Solarforce L2T for inside duties and a Sky King Ray for when I need to light up the back yard.
Unfortunately here in NZ hand gun control is so tight its near impossible to own one or else there would be a nice colt 1911 with a flashlight attached helping me sleep.

pizza8guy888

Newly Enlightened
Next to my bed I keep all of my lights in a small leather zip up bag I have. But my favorite to reach for currently is my Fenix ld41 on Turbo for bumps in the night.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the night stand: Nitecore IFE2 (perfect nightstand light: anti-roll, from night vision to blinding and is aimed at the wall for reading in bed)

On the floor under the bed frame: TK45 (for lighting), TK70 (for smacking the lights out) and 12" boar hunting dagger (just in case)

In the Drawer: V11R high CRI, M11R Neutral, Q123 neutral tactical, Q123 Neutral Regular, Q123 High CRI Regular, SC51c, H51fw and H502d

Experience with false alerts has thaught me to start not too high or you blind yourself as well as any potential intruder (possibly more, since the intruder must have been awake before he got there.)

bazguitarman

Newly Enlightened
On my nightstand is a Surefire X300 attached to my Springfield XD .45 Tactical. Next to it on my dresser is my Olight T10 and a Fenix TA21. The Olight is for inside the house and the TA21 is for outside. The purpose of the X300 goes without saying.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Safe-Light modified with a Nichia GS LED. The locator feature is really nice for late night location, and the two levels are perfect for night navigation. I could do without the flash mode, but I am sure that it has it's purpose. It isn't the most glamorous light, but it fills a need perfectly. My wife loves her, too.