What flashlight do you use most often?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me it would be a UWOKed Q3 DD with a rechargeable/mineral crystal lens/IMS 20mm reflector/2 stage switch.

ScottyJ

Enlightened
That would be the new ARC AAA and the EDC ultimate 60 XRGT. I use both of them all of the time. For me they make an excellent combo. I have several surefires as well, but since the HDS they stay home most of the time.

rikvee

Enlightened
chuck4570 said:
After thinking about this one for a while, I realized that my EDC is not my most used light, my nightstand light is. I use my Surefire L1 more times a day and night around the house, (at least 10 to 12 times a day)than anyother light I have. If a need arises that I need another light my L1 will always get me to it, but for general purposes around the house it's the L1 all the way.

I'm with you Chuck! A current model L1 two-stage low through a SF F04 is the best night-light I know, a non-blinding "contained flood", and the high, through the F04, is focused but even, no hot-spot AND no distracting sidespill.

A modded ARC-LS on my keys is up there as well, so is a 1AA MiniMag with a Luxeon pill and again a SF F04 diffusing filter, I call it my stealth L4...

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most used (most time on the clock) would be the Inova T4 I use for nightly walks.
Most frequently used would be the Inova Radiant 2xAAA that sits on my nightstand but it's never on for more than a few minutes at a time.

bagman

Enlightened
HDS EDC basic 42 GT, this is in my pocket all the time I'm not at work and gets used for something every day.

At work my Gladius gets used the most

Dogliness

Enlightened
Jil 1.3 (up). I am surprised I am the only one that uses the Jil most often among those that have responded so far (my post being #50).

DoubleDutch

Enlightened
The Netherlands - one foot below sea level
1 Unmodded QIII with regularly charged RCR123 for short bursts/identification (also night stand light)
2 Simple AAA 5mm led from Emil for longer use (still hesitating between Arc or Peak AAA to replace this)
3 Ultrafire with 12V Xenon for serious blasts and wow factor
4 TL2 with TL3 bulb and rechargeables at work (hospital) for serious wound inspections

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is my first post in 2006, so let me say Happy New Year to everybody, first.

The most used light during the day, for short bursts and identification either indoor and outdoor, is a very handy SF E1e/Z57/KL1 (Ubin, 300 mA with NX05) powered from a RCR123. I swap the battery every morning, so I always have about two hours of runtime.
The beam is perfected to give a balance of spill and thow.

Second most used, the SF U2. Third, Arc-AAA-P. Fourth, PT EOS.

At night, while driving, I have the M3T/MN15/Z58 handy, soon to be replaced from Z3/KT2/N2/Z59 (black) that I like more for the round beam and the color.

Anthony

wquiles

Flashaholic
Indoors: SF G2 (yellow!) with a custom 9-LED cluster driven by POP module (general use) and VB-16 (first gen) for the baby crib.

Outdoors: SF A2 or 1D M*g with WA1319 driven from 4xAA CBP1650 cells. The G2 above is my backup for these incandecent lights.

Will

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light I most often use use is a rebranded Turtlelight/Dorcy Cool Blue upgraded with a Tectite LPR-113 bulb.

wwglen

Enlightened
Tie between:

My EDC -- Fenix L1P

and bed side lanterns:
4-AA Folding energizer
1-D energizer accent lantern

I generally use my L1P when I need a light to see outside or look for something inside.

I use my lanterns to have a little light around the room with out waking up my 9 month old girl.

wwglen

UVvis

Enlightened
The two lights I use most are my:

1. Gladius
2. Surefire E2e.

The surefire is my EDC light. For most everything else, the Gladius is more than enough light. Usually it is running on low levels.

Somy Nex

Enlightened
usually the one which is on me most :laughing:

at this time, it seems rather evenly divded between the fenix l1p, peak CPF special and peak caribbean, which i rotate as my chuck into my pocket and forget about it light. i often use these as i move around my day, in the house, in the office, in the car, wherever.

i use my bigger (non-pocketable) lights often too, but i usually grab them with a specific use and purpose in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.