Where do you store your lights?

aussiebob

Enlightened
I think the people on this forum know how it feels to have their lights stolen and would never want to be that person. Some of my lights have been stolen before at work and not by a flashoholic. The person stealing my lights was an unenlightened jerk looking for a quick buck at my expense, not someone who spends thousands of dollars on flashlights per year. For anyone who steals our lights, let's give them the flashoholic curse.
It should go something like this. "May you be blinded for life by looking into any one of my lights on high. May you be arrested and put in an insane asylum when the judge hears that you broke into a house just to steal flashlights. And may you be confined in a dark room for the rest of your life without a flashlight."
Too right mate!
Ive never had any of my lights stolen but would be pretty pissed off if any were.
Dont do to others what you wouldnt like done to you, thats my motto.:thumbsup:

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fauxton on the keychain and usually one either with me or directly on me. Couple more stashed around.

Am I the only one that sees the title for this thread and thinks of the scene where Christopher Walken hands over the watch in Pulp Fiction?:crackup:

craig333

Newly Enlightened
Well, theres one in my Jeep, one in the camper, couple in the truck, a few scattered around the house, and then theres these.

S5300060.jpg

Snow

Enlightened
I have a tackle box for my one cell lights and another for my two cell lights. The ROP and a couple other bigguns hang out in my room.

Illum

Flashaholic
I Store My Lights In A Gun Safe. I Do Not Keep Batteries In Any Of Them.(Except My 3 EDC Lights)

this is a good idea you know :grin2: ;)
It will save you from many headaches if thats alkaline your speaking of....I see no reason to store lithiums separately if they are ZTS tested prior to tossing them in [prevents unbalanced charged cells]

maxa beam

Banned
That IS a pretty awesome case, and some pretty awesome lights there. It's a giant briefcase of foam secured flashlight-ness!

Window_Seat

Newly Enlightened
I keep mine on what used to be a computer stand. When I'm on my daily trip, I keep mine on a charger that is velcroed to the back panel between the driver and passenger seat.

Erik.

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 7 in or on my computer desk (computer desk = modding desk), two on my side of the bed, one on my wife's desk, one on my wife's side of the bed, one at the back door, and one in the living room.

AyeMayanor

Enlightened
I have mine scattered all over the place. All are users, no shelf queens. They're in the car (including the Sam's HID), the bathroom, near the front door, scattered around the living room, in my laptop bag and next to my bed. One, or two, or three on me whenever I leave the house.

da.gee

Enlightened
I like to think my lights are strategically placed but scattered or strewn about might be a more accurate term. A few on the bedstand, a lot in my home office, a few in my man purse, miscellaneous rooms around the house including the garage, cars. That might be it. No official vault or anything.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not the best pic, but I keep some of my lights in a bag like this:

I forget the name of the place I got this from, someone here posted about it..

The rest of my lights at all over the place. :)

They are breeding like rabbits. I need to round them up and pull the batteries out of them and only have a few with batteries installed. :) When I get around to this I'll probably be surprised by the # of AW lithium batteries I have.

Deputy T.

Newly Enlightened
This is the set I have with my new mags. This next to my bed in the far corner of my room. This keep my lights within reach at night. My duty weapon is just out of the picture but just as accessible.

P1030828.jpg

I also have a bunch of lights scattered around my house and car. Most now with some sort of led dropin.

Last edited:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it would take me a great deal of time to even find all my lights! Some I haven't seen in ages ( like my Civictor!)

It's all part of being messy and having two kids who like to play with my torches!

Mostly: In the car, on the bike, in various bags and packs, in drawers ( even the sock drawer), on bedside table, in our bathroom ( Lots!), couple by the car keys, in the hallway, in the darkroom, in the kid's room, one in the kitchen, one above the fuse box, in my toolchests, in the garage...

In fact, there's fewer rooms without torches in our house!!

I can deal with it!

Be lucky....