1 Week Holiday Sale at Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorba

Enlightened
Ok, last question
On the sale page, it says INTERNATIONAL FEDEX GROUND SHIPPING 12$.
Is that correct? Ground shipping from Tempe Arizona to Veria Greece will probably take an eternity. If yes, cna we choosse the regular 25$ FEDEX method?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Btw, we have a strong indication that we are going to run out of some products in the first day or two of the sale. What we will do it back order the items and honor the sale price. We think we can fill all projected back orders before Christmas.

One of the items that will go into back order status pretty fast will be the LSHF-P and the Arc-AA.

Peter

djpark

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:What we will do it back order the items and honor the sale price. We think we can fill all projected back orders before Christmas.

[/ QUOTE ]

If ARC-AA is on back order from the ARC Taste #1, will you be sending the rest first and send AA later or hole everything till AA is available?

djpark

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
AR15Fan said: As for the listed specials...package #2 seems to be the best bargain.

[/ QUOTE ]

From a quick calculation, here is the discount level.

ARC Taste #1 $40 (15%)
ARC Taste #2 $55 (27%)
LSHS #1 $20 (15%)
LSHP #1 $15 (8%)
5mm LED $20 (17%)
AAA Gift $15 (12%)

I agree that the Taste Pack #2 is the best bang, but I am going in for Taste Pack #1 since I want my very first LS to be Premium.

DJP

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Patrick, all we have left is the LSL-S and those are already discounted quite steeply.

Less than 1 day to go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

BobG

Newly Enlightened
Not trying to be dense, but just for the sake of clarity, the deal reads as XX% off an "order" that contains a specified number of the same item? The quantity discount is only on the line item for that quantity and not the entire order, correct. As an example: a single order that has 8 AAA's (10% discount) 2 LSH-P's ( no discount)and 3 AA's (no discount)would price at $584.39 and not at $543.92 (10% on entire order).

AR15Fan

Newly Enlightened
Will the sale start at Midnight tonight? or do I have to wait until Tuesday Morning in Az?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I plan on starting the sale at 8am MST.

Since the yahoo store system does not faciliate quantity discounts, I will setup skus with quantities of 5, 10 and 15. Unfortunately, this means you must order in multiples of 5. If you want 20 pcs, we will have to correct the total manaually. The system just does not have the intelligence to calculate a scaled percentage.

Peter

nexro

Enlightened
great... USD 12 for international shipping is good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
How long will it take for the a package to reach Malaysia?

ron525

Newly Enlightened
Peter,
How about a sale on the AAA-UV. I just got one, but I want another!

Matsan

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
I plan on starting the sale at 8am MST.

[/ QUOTE ]

O.K. I am keeping awake until the midnight JST. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

djpark

Enlightened
I just placed an order (flashlight-5688).

Am I the first one for the sale? Do I get a prize for it if so?

I did waste a bit of time until I realized that there shall be no space in the credit card number.

DJP

dark star

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
djpark said:
I just placed an order (flashlight-5688).
Am I the first one for the sale? Do I get a prize for it if so?
I did waste a bit of time until I realized that there shall be no space in the credit card number.

DJP

[/ QUOTE ] I get the prize! Order 5687 - but I also wasted time - when I went to check out I had to sign on to my Yahoo acount- I had to reset my browser to get past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.