1 Week Holiday Sale at Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

djpark

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
Yes, we will ship the order all at once and the new international rates are here to stay.

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

It sure pays to be an early bird to place the order to receive the complete package without being backordered.

I received my "tasty" pack 1 including Arc-AA this afternoon. The tracking feature of FedEx was quite amazing.

Thanks for the quick arrangement.

Peter, the o-rings I requested as per our PM were not included in the packing though I left comments on the order.

Can we find an arrangement? I have no way to get self addressed SASE since I can't get US stamp here.

DJP

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
nexro, yes you can take the lens protector off or leave it on. It is your choice.

djpark, I am sorry. We missed a few orders like that. If you already put another email request in, we will send you out a envelope seperately this coming week. Otherwise, please remind us.

Peter

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter, 2 questions?????
1) how come no package with the AAA-Premium, AA-Premium, and LSHF-P etc?

2) what is the differnece between AA firsts and AA seconds etc?

I would like to buy a package of the best of the best. This will be my first experience with owning ARCs or any other "high" end flashlight for that matter. I don't want to buy things more than once so I would love to see a package of all premium pieces etc...even if backorder, that would be fine. I don't mind waiting. Would love to own all 3 arcs....AAA,AA,LSHF-P at premium levels at once. Also can't wait to see the new stuff coming out.

Would I just be better off buying the stuff individually?

Thanks.

DumboRAT

Enlightened
nexro:

Please have a read of the ARC FAQ --

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB31&Number=241406&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

In the "Maintenance" section, I quote:

[ QUOTE ]

Please note that the LS ships with a thin plastic lens protector applied to the lexan lens (front part of flashlight). This protector can be left on or removed, it is your choice. If left on, it will help protect the lens from scratches. If you choose to remove it, this may be done by using a soft sharp implement like your fingernail or a plastic pick.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allen
aka DumboRAT

djpark

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
cue003 said:
1) how come no package with the AAA-Premium, AA-Premium, and LSHF-P etc?

I would like to buy a package of the best of the best. This will be my first experience with owning ARCs or any other "high" end flashlight for that matter. I don't want to buy things more than once so I would love to see a package of all premium pieces etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

That was something I had in mind, all "premium" at the first go!

I appreciate the LSH-P. FAQ and many threads actually indicate about 50% brighter light compared to LSH-S. So it makes sense to go "premium".

But for the AAA, my new AAA-S is actually brighter than my 1 month old AAA-P and also the beam is as warm white as AAA-P.

Even Peter's FAQ mentions about the warmer tint of AAA-P but same brightness.

So go for the "Taste of ARC # 1" now!!

BTW, there is no AA-P, just AA. On the contrary to many postings of 50% brighter light than AAA by other CPFers, mine is actually slightly dimmer than AAA.

Possibly I have very good LED for AAA or not as good LED for AA. Just a plain luck, I guess!

DJP

djpark

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
djpark, I am sorry. We missed a few orders like that. If you already put another email request in, we will send you out a envelope seperately this coming week. Otherwise, please remind us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot. I will send EM.

Nathan S

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
Today is the last day of this sale.
Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

I see that my order, which I placed on Friday, is still on hold. Am I correct in assuming that this is because some items are currently out of stock?

Do you have a projected ship date?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, we are out of stock on multiple items. We expect to ship before Christmas.

Sorry for the delay.

Peter

M

Mercurial

I also have an international order (5 AAA's) marked as being on hold. Is the AAA one of the items out of stock? These were intended as gifts for family and friends. Should I buy lots of socks as backup?

unnerv

Enlightened
Just wanted to say thanks for the deal and quick service. I placed the order on Thanksgiving and received them yesterday.

Bucky

Enlightened
Any chance of having one more blowout day for this great sale? Please? Some of us procrastinate when buying gifts and would appreciate one last chance to save. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bucky

djpark

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I received the envelope from Merri. Thanks a lot. It was a fast one!

DJP

M

Mercurial

I received AAA 5 pack on thursday last. Really impressive products service and shipping. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.