1 Week Holiday Sale at Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVO3VOM

Newly Enlightened
I'm in with #5704 for a LSH-P w/ Fraen Optic.

Thanks for the sale Peter!

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Damned I have number # 5685 at 8:07 am, how it's possible that another user order before me. Because before my order the possible quantity of order was 0 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BullPar

Newly Enlightened
Oh man I wish the sale ended on friday dec 5th. Thats when I get paid... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

snuffy

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
We will be shipping on Friday (the day after Thanksgiving). So orders received tuesday night and wednesday (Thanksgiving) will ship Friday if we have stock.
Peter Gransee

[/ QUOTE ]
I just received a FedEx tracking number. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
That's what I call fast service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Thanks Peter.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks!

For some reason, I forgot to mention we will be shipping on Wednesday too.

Oh and btw, we are running out of stock on some items so there will be some back orders. My apologies in advance!

Peter

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter,

How are you going to fill backorders for international orders? Will I be able to order even if the item is out of stock? I'm asking because I'm planning to order something during the sale plus a couple more Arc AAA premiums which are currently out of stock.

Billson

s2k

Newly Enlightened
Peter:

I would like to order 10 or 15 or AAs, is there a 20% price discount or I need to buy 2 or 3 "5 AA pack"?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, you can order even if the item is out of stock. We have run out of several items but will continue to offer the sale prices until the end of the sale.

The discounts do apply to all the flashlights except the seconds. So if you want to order 15 AAs, we can manually modify the order to reflect the 20% discount.

Peter

Skyline

Enlightened
That darn Arc customer service!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So I've been waiting (somewhat patiently) for the release of the LS4. However, lately I've been itching to get another Arc... I haven't purchased one since the original AAA back in April 2001! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyway, I wanted an Arc RGB, but heard about the sale and waited till Tuesday morning to order it. Just as I click on "Order", it says "No Stock"!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

A couple of hours later, I saw that the "Live Chat" was available. IM'd Merri who kindly informed me that more stock would be available next week, and she updated the web site to let me order one. One week? No problem!

Well guess what? I'm playing with my Arc RGB...RIGHT NOW!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif What service! I can't believe I received this overnight with the FedEx 3 day option!

Thanks Merri for the wonderful customer service, and Thanks Peter for reminding me why Arc products kick butt. This Arc RGB has me grinning from ear to ear. It's a pocket Christmas tree!

Gosh, can't wait till the LS4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

briteguy

Newly Enlightened
I was enlightened with LSHF-P last Friday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif...
Now I've 2 Arc AAAs, Arc AA, LSH-S from the sale...
Awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

AR15Fan

Newly Enlightened
I placed my order Tuesday morning and had my newest LSL-ST in my hands Wednesday afternoon. Awsome service!

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys. I love shipping orders quickly. You should know that as the week progresses, we are running out of product and that means back orders. We hope to ship all back orders as quickly as possible but it may take as long as two weeks in some cases. Please bear with me!

The bad news is there will be some delays. The good news is that if you order this week, you are locked in at the sale price!

Peter

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter,

You forgot to answer my other question. What are your plans regarding backorders for international shipping? Will you wait for the whole shipment to be completed before you ship out?

Are the current discounted shipping rates valid only for the duration of the sale or are there plans for making it more permanent?

Thanks.
Billson

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Bilson. Yes, we will ship the order all at once and the new international rates are here to stay.

Peter

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Many thanks Peter and Merri for your job, I have received today my Tuesday order, and I am very happy.
I cannot prevent myself from putting a pict of what I have received for only $195 . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holliday.jpg

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received mine yesterday./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif
Very pleased for price and Exceptional customer service.
Thank you Peter,Merri and all at ARC.
If you keep having sales like this my wife will /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif or /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

nexro

Enlightened
Just got my LSHF-P. Thank you Peter, Merry and all at Arc!!

One question though - there seems to be a plastic like cover on my LS's lense. I can also see some air bubbles in it... am I supposed to remove that or leave it on??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts