Looking for 200+ Lumen and Less than 3.1"

gt5oh

Newly Enlightened
Im looking for something very pocketable.. I have a Nitecore NEX & UltraFire A1 Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 230-Lumen LED Flashlight, both are very nice and durable lights.

I really like the size of the Ultrafire but it is lacking memory mode to remember the last mode used.

Does anyone know of any lights that fit this category?

200+ Lumens
Less than 3.1" inches
Takes 1 CR123A or RCR123A Battery
Has memory mode

Please let me know.. I feel like Ive looked everywhere

Flight_Deck

Enlightened
You're going to be hard pressed to get more than 180 or so lumens from a single CR123 light, but the only one that comes to my mind as to the memory fuction would be the Olight T10.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Actual 200+ lumen out the front or seller stated 200+ lumen?

The Olight T10 remembers the last mode it was on but doesn't have the output you are looking for.

Also you won't be able to see much, if any, difference between 180 and 200 lumen.

kicken_bright

Newly Enlightened
Have you looked at the dereelight C2H? It should be over 200 lumens, and about 3.1 inches. not sure about the mode memory thing...

gt5oh

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the replies... i was browsing the site.

whats the difference?

C2H w/ 4SD-RD Cree XR-E Q5 (SMO)

pixel.gif
C2H w/ 4SD-RD Cree XR-E Q5 (OP)

And also an upgrade to R2 for $6 more, what is R2 in comparison to Q5? Worth the $6?

electric sheep

Enlightened
The R2 is more efficient so more light and or better run time. I have a WH tint R2 and it is a very warm tint and great colour rendition.

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for the replies... i was browsing the site.

whats the difference?

C2H w/ 4SD-RD Cree XR-E Q5 (SMO)

pixel.gif
C2H w/ 4SD-RD Cree XR-E Q5 (OP)

And also an upgrade to R2 for $6 more, what is R2 in comparison to Q5? Worth the $6?

Not for $6.

electric sheep

Enlightened
For me it was worth it to gain 15 lumen's and get a tint i much prefer. For the price of a good sandwich it is worth it for the hundreds of hours i will have the light burning.

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me it was worth it to gain 15 lumens and get a tint i much prefer. For the price of a good sandwich it is worth it for the hundreds of hours i will have the light burning.

If I gave you two identical lights and said one of these is 15 lumens brighter, you wouldn't be able to tell me which one it was more than 50% of the time (chance of a correct guess).

The tint bin has precious little to do with the flux bin.

litetube

Enlightened
Yeah but as it was said in Spinal Tap

"This one goes to ELEVEN"

How can a flashaholic resist the next level of efficiency in a light?

electric sheep

Enlightened
Strange but i do notice very small changes is light. The R2 WH has the tint i like not because it is R2 but because luck so deemed it would please me. Not only did the slight efficiency increase please me for less than a decent snack at lunchtime but the UCL lens i added also gave a small increase in lumen's. Each improvement in efficiency may be small but start adding them together. I would hate someone to reduce my lights efficiency by increments and conversely am pleased at increases. Foe me a few dollars is not the issue but having an efficient engineering solution is.

gt5oh

Newly Enlightened
from all the reviews im reading about this light - I thought both the SMO and OP heads come in the box, one is installed on the light already, and the other is extra, is this true?