24v 250w 10k Lumens

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have battery questions the correct place to post questions would be the battery forum. I think we have cluttered up this thread enough :)

Mac

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could you get longer run times if you filled the empty spaces around the batteries with something heat conductive. Maybe find some thin heat pipes to distribute heat more evenly?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Heat problem is on the business end of the light. The heat generated by the lamp will most likely cause the relfector coating to peel with extended use. Also the head and body heats up fast. I don't think having addtional heatsinking near the battery's would help.

Mac

abuhannibal

Newly Enlightened
cmacllel,

Firstly, AWESOME work!!!

Secondly, and absolutely seriously, I have precisely the same cat tower, which is falling apart after several overseas moves. Any idea where I can still buy one? :) :) Got mine from a pet store in NJ that's now out of business.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
cmacllel,

Firstly, AWESOME work!!!

Secondly, and absolutely seriously, I have precisely the same cat tower, which is falling apart after several overseas moves. Any idea where I can still buy one? :) :) Got mine from a pet store in NJ that's now out of business.

Thanks and the beamshot picture was at a friends house so I have no clue about the cat tower:)

Mac