Quark Mini CR2 Ti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Yes, the mini cr2 ti is now available. I really love this light coz it's so small yet it's powerfully bright. I hope the tint is not green just like on those turbo's. Better yet you will received batteries for 10 years for their batterry4life program. Nice job 4/7's.

Last edited:

jblackwood

Enlightened
Gosh darn you, 4sevens! Tiny, bright, titanium goodness with unlimited batteries for life. I'm just glad I didn't blow my monthly budget. I couldn't get the CPF8 code to work, but I still think it's a good deal (put it into the comments anyway, though). I can't wait!:popcorn:

My paypal was just sent.

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Batteries4Life isn't so much an option as it is a necessity if 4sevens hopes to sell any of those lights since CR2's aren't exactly readily available.

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
code is not supposed to work.

is there a recharge battery that fits and works with it?

i think they are better off packaging with a rechargeable battery and charger. if that's possible.

RTTR

Newly Enlightened
Batteries4Life isn't so much an option as it is a necessity if 4sevens hopes to sell any of those lights since CR2's aren't exactly readily available.

With a Wal-Mart around ever corner, I dunno if I'd stretch to say CR2's aren't readily available, then again don't jump on me, I've seen them at a lot of stores but they might not be at all of them.

Sector7

Enlightened
Gosh darn you, 4sevens! Tiny, bright, titanium goodness with unlimited batteries for life. I'm just glad I didn't blow my monthly budget. I couldn't get the CPF8 code to work..
My paypal was just sent.

In reading the details, you get 1 battery every 6 months for 10 years so all in all you'll get 22 CR2 batteries with purchase over the life of the deal.:thinking: in addition, no coupons or codes apply for this purchase.

carrot

Flashaholic
With a Wal-Mart around ever corner, I dunno if I'd stretch to say CR2's aren't readily available, then again don't jump on me, I've seen them at a lot of stores but they might not be at all of them.
There isn't a Walmart in the five boroughs of New York City..

Gazerbeam

Newly Enlightened
is there a recharge battery that fits and works with it?

Lighthound has 3.7 volt Li-Ion Unprotected RCR2 300 mAh rechargeable batteries. Over drive and short runtimes.

Last edited:

KarstGhost

Enlightened
So 4sevens will mail out a single cr2 battery during each time period chosen?

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited by a moderator:

Gazerbeam

Newly Enlightened
2X and 3 volts sounds good to me, thanks for posting I wasn't aware of those RCR2's.

Last edited:

KarstGhost

Enlightened
I wonder how much the light would be if the battery deal was not included? I was expecting this light to be a little less than the Mini 123.

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder how much the light would be if the battery deal was not included? I was expecting this light to be a little less than the Mini 123.
I figured it would be the same as the 123, guess I'll have to be happy with my 123.:shrug:
The 123 is only 3/8" longer and 30 bucks cheaper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.