35 watt HID at Sams Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuoH

Newly Enlightened
That's still better than Kansas City, still full price.

KuoH

thezman

Enlightened
I just mailed one and it weighed about 14 pounds. I put the factory box into another box to help protect the light.

DavidD

Newly Enlightened
I finally got mine today. Was waiting for those really low prices that a few others mentioned (seeing that I don't really need one.) Started at 100, then 70, then 55, then 50, then 30 NOW $17.09. Pleased, I am!

Northeast Indiana

bimemrboy318

Enlightened
I bought an extra for $38.70 with tax. I'm asking $45 + actual shipping. This covers PayPal fees as well. I will ship anywhere. The package weighs 11.0lbs and it will come from 40065. Let me know if anyone is interested... otherwise... I'll just return it to the store.

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
FM 1300Lumen with 2" deep reflector

DSC04336.jpg

Eagleye 35w HID

DSC04337.jpg

And finally my oldest light from ww2 ZEISS JENA 250

Its not Halogen or HID or carbon arc -its just normal Osram bulb with top silver coating.

DSC04340.jpg

gldelampe28V500WOsramFL32808-1.jpg

Merkeskilt.jpg

Last edited:

bimemrboy318

Enlightened
Has anyone tried to soften the beam on the Sam's HID? The hotspot is so hot and has so much throw. I wonder if I could stipple the reflector on it? Anyone tried?

bguy

Newly Enlightened
I'm sending mine back soon for what seems to be a bad ballast. Only used for about 5 minutes. So if you have a burned out bulb, we can swap. Best if you're in the bayarea. They won't exchange it for me, only a refund.

I called the number on the box, and it seems the warrantys are covered by Black and Decker. I'm considering taking it into a local repair center and getting it repaired under warranty. It might be worth it since they are now getting $40+ on Sams, plus shipping/tax.

Bradley

Last edited:
I'm sending mine back soon for what seems to be a bad ballast. Only used for about 5 minutes. So if you have a burned out bulb, we can swap. Best if you're in the bayarea. They won't exchange it for me, only a refund.

I called the number on the box, and it seems the warrantys are covered by Black and Decker. I'm considering taking it into a local repair center and getting it repaired under warranty. It might be worth it since they are now getting $40+ on Sams, plus shipping/tax.

Bradley

Ok, did I understand this right? You are offering to do a switheroo, then return the defective one for refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.