• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 6W UV Pelican M6 Auction

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
$216.50

nana.gif

sword2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif Those graemlins are kewl, Darky.

$219.69

Mut's avatar.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif That was funny, Don. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

$225

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
Some pleasant competitors here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Don, I think that Britt, Mut and Darkzero are very funny men /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

A Don's handmade flashlight is necessarily above this price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Hehe, but I'm waiting until this night to make a new proposal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

PS for MUT : My wife phone me that a parcel from Jeff arrived, nice, I can't wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
Hehe, but I'm waiting until this night to make a new proposal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif Uh oh. The gloves are gonna come off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Everybody wants that phone call from Sasha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif shwing!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif just kidding, Sasha, k? really, just kidding... Oh no!

Sasha > /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif < Britt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

BTW, $229.29 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif (I dig those new Graemlins)

Greta

Flashaholic
I hope darkzero doesn't mind me stealing his graemlins... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... I've found a whole bunch more and I'm going to try to set them up on a seperate little "page" so that you all can use them if you want but those who don't want them won't have to load them up every time they want to post... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/knight.gif

wasabe64

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

I'm too broke to even butt heads with Pascal this time around... or am I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

I'll just keep watching Britt, Darkzero and Mut keep Pascal busy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Come on, Wasabe64, take a shot of that horseradish and make the plunge.

I'm going to donate my custom PM6 leather sheath to the winner. Whoever wins, just PM your shipping information and I'll take care of the postage.

Here's a photo of it:
standard.jpg

Gotta do sumpin to get "shoed"

Britt

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Britt !! It's wonderful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Maybe now I can win, I've sold some french coins to buy some americans flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

And with the great Britt's offer, I can't wait to win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Is $230.30 good, understanding how britt make his bid ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK Pascal, OK
$231.31
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

(EDIT)Like your shoes by the way. I sure hope we don't have to have an auction for things like those shoes in the future. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
I hope darkzero doesn't mind me stealing his graemlins... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... I've found a whole bunch more and I'm going to try to set them up on a seperate little "page" so that you all can use them if you want but those who don't want them won't have to load them up every time they want to post... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/knight.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope I don't mind at all. I didn't make them anyways and am happy they were added!

[ QUOTE ]
BC0311 said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif Uh oh. The gloves are gonna come off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Everybody wants that phone call from Sasha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif shwing!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif just kidding, Sasha, k? really, just kidding... Oh no!

Sasha > /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif < Britt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

BTW, $229.29 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif (I dig those new Graemlins)

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif me too.
justkidding.gif

nono.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

$230

2ar15smilie.gif
chair.gif

matrix.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif Darkzero /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

It seems that you under bid this time, the Mut's bid $231.31, two posts above, and you only $230 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Be more attentive the next time you make an offer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Ok, next bid for me : $ 233.33
(Darkzero read this : two three three point three three /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif)

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened
$240

Nice holster! Sweet!

2gunsfiring.gif
HANDS OFF MISTER!

Might as well get in on the graemlin fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif Darkzero /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

It seems that you under bid this time, the Mut's bid $231.31, two posts above, and you only $230 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Be more attentive the next time you make an offer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Ok, next bid for me : $ 233.33
(Darkzero read this : two three three point three three /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

oops sorry bout' that.

$250

How's that?
badass.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
These Graemlins are a riot! You guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif me up.

Will just blew me out of the water. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Good luck fellahs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif