A diamond that shall remain in the rough

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
MorpheusT1 said:
I have 3 Ti watches and they all feel cheap and plastic like.
And believe me they were not cheap
wink.gif

Regardless of initial cost...If they feel cheap and plastic like, you should list them on BST, for cheap...but please send me a PM as to when you're going to list them...:grin2: ...:whistle:

TB

frisco

Enlightened
TB,

I'm totally into what your doin! I think you should do the whole light like that...... and hit it with Coarse Scotch Brite a few seconds everywhere! Very Industrial!

There is a motorcycle builder named Russell Mitchell that makes some awesome bikes that follow the retro/modern anti-chrome rule.

frisco

jwl

Enlightened
You guys are really temping me to give a try at making something like that. All we use at work is 304 SS and 316 SS. And I can use the machine shop whenever I feel like it.

Maybe I should see what I can find in the drop rack or do some dumpster diving:sssh:, in the recycle dumpster of course....

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
TB - that thing looks terrible - send it to me (you have my address), and I'll bring it to the recycling plant here in Chicago... of course, I'd have you pay for shipping too :nana:

john

On a serious note - that's a sweet looking 1x123 tube.

Last edited:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bet if kenster got his hands on that SS head, it would be transformed into a mirror shine! :D

jtice

Flashaholic
well,that certainly is different !
For us that are used to seeing the raw metals like that,
it really is odd to see it as an actual light.

~John