A plea to US sellers on CPF

It seems that one of the causes of hesitation for sellers to conduct business abroad is the very real fear of being ripped off. Perhaps if those with knowledge of how to protect oneself when selling abroad would share their knowledge there might be an increase of sellers willing to conduct business abroad. :poke:

~ Chance

Kestrel

Flashaholic
It seems that one of the causes of hesitation for sellers to conduct business abroad is the very real fear of being ripped off. Perhaps if those with knowledge of how to protect oneself when selling abroad would share their knowledge there might be an increase of sellers willing to conduct business abroad.
I feel a bit fortunate in this regard - when selling internationally, I'm protected by my ban hammer - lol. ;) :banned:

Yeah, that's great for you. However, I was hoping for some information that would benefit everybody else in the world that loves flashlights. When it comes to The BanHammer, only a few are chosen worthy to wield its power.

~ Chance

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are we getting somewhere here? I think so. ( I like someone who answers his own questions!)

Is it a good solution to send to a US address and dispatch from there? Yes, very. :D

Do I know anyone in the US that would do that? Well that's harder. ( I do not like someone who asks himself a question but isn't smart enough to answer it....[emoji15]) [emoji6]

fyrstormer

Banned
I have bought and sold plenty of items across international borders over the past few years, and I've had no trouble with customs forms or missing packages. I use USPS First Class International Mail, and filling out the customs form online takes about 2 minutes extra. The customs form is printed alongside the postage, and is attached to the package as a single label. It's really not a big deal.