Ae powerlight 24w

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
just got this in a trade wow its big but it is growing on me it is smaller than i thought also i have big hands size out size fingers first impressions well i only got it today so i will wait until dark i will post my findings on this light one thing though im no expert.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
If that´s your first HID it´s going to be impressive. That´s what I thought when I received and tested my microfire k2000, I never seen a light such bright. I am a little jealous about the AEs runtime, about two hours (the microfire runs just about 45 minutes) is really great.

Eric

Patriot

Flashaholic
Congratulations Titan!! :goodjob:

I have 4 HIDs now and just ordered a PL24/S from PTS today.
Mike sold me a newly released 2600mah spare battery for it also. I'm thinking that it should run for 80 minutes or so.

My Boxer24 only runs for about 48-52 minutes :shrug:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok i may not EDC my AE pl24 but it is going to get a lot of use for sure i took it out with my dog last night well i felt a sense of security .my dog seemed happy with it also im sure he approved so its thumbs up for this HID.

frogs3

Enlightened
Re: Titan1833's "First" HID

HID is the most bang for the buck which is why my walking/hiking/outdoor EDC is either an X990 or Barnburner 75 w. I can really see who and what is around with these, and I suspect that Titan1833's AE24 will see some company soon. It is easy to spend hundreds of $$/Euro/etc. for smaller lights with less output, but that was not my choice.

Enjoy,

HAK

PS: I bought the BB on B/S/T from another CPF member.

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titan1833's "First" HID

Yeah your right..when Iget back to work, my aim is a polarion,which reminds me I need a 8.00GBP p/h job,+ a flashlight allowance.
frogs3 said:
HID is the most bang for the buck which is why my walking/hiking/outdoor EDC is either an X990 or Barnburner 75 w. I can really see who and what is around with these, and I suspect that Titan1833's AE24 will see some company soon. It is easy to spend hundreds of $$/Euro/etc. for smaller lights with less output, but that was not my choice.

Enjoy,

HAK

PS: I bought the BB on B/S/T from another CPF member.