Any 2xCR2 lights on way?

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
My thought about a 2CR2 light was that primary CR2 batteries are available at low price and that the performance would exceed single CR2 lights, who are now very impressive (example Quark MiniCR2).

But according to what I think Ragiska means, 2CR2 in practice will be hardly better than 1xCR123. Then the battery cost will be higher because they are same priced as CR123. Ragiska, did I got that right?

Let It Bleed

Newly Enlightened
they do, try reading this thread, posts 8, 12, 14
Feeling a little snarky?

That's why I asked. I freely admit I don't know all there is to know about batteries, but the only L91 batteries I've ever seen were 1.7v; therefore I asked the question. I wanted to know if there really were 3v AA size primary lithium batteries. I'm not familiar with the cv3, but thanks for illuminating that for me.

After a cursory search of cv3, I did find this site http://www.eemb.com/Li-SOCL2_battery.html but I've never actually seen these before. And believe it or not, this is the first I have ever heard of such a thing. Again thanks for being presumptuous, dismissive, and condescending with such brevity.

Last edited: