Any Flashaholics in RI, s.e. MA or e. CT?

Banshee

Enlightened
Ok..I guessing Seekonk doesnt quite work for the gang...any other ideas?

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well,
How about the North Attleboro area? Emerald Square Mall? Problem is finding a place with some dark to try lights out.
Wilkey

CiTY

Enlightened
I'm up in MA once to twice a week, if the timing is right, I could stop by... You should pick a place right off a highway, like 128 or 495...

Tweek

Enlightened
Hey, glad I popped in here! I'm in Groton, CT. All of 40 miles from you, Ginseng! Makes me really want to see this Aurora of yours... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Count me in for any get-togethers that I can get to...

Chris

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aha, just spotted this thread. I'm in Bethany, CT, just north of New Haven. CPF-NE lives! As does Patriots Nation!

Ginseng, I am VERRRRRRY interested in "Project: Aurora"! I simply have to be in on this. I just have to. My M/C with PMR (on the way) is already getting old and cold. I need more power!! I won't be satisfied until I can burn the paint off my neighbor's house!

Anyone interested in a CPF get-together at my place this weekend? My family is going to be away on vacation, and I'll have the place to myself. Let me know if anyone's interested. I'll do it if we have enough attendees.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Ginseng said:
Uh...yeah. Can you imagine what would happen if one of us lighted up a dancer with something like an M6 to get a better look? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I was thinking this would be an excellent application for laser pointers.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
No can do this weekend. Thanks for the offer though. We have friends in Bethany but they're busy this weekend.
Wilkey

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, I even went to grammar school and college with some boys from Bethany. The Kennedy family. No, not "that" Kennedy family /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wilkey

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just found another CT/CPF'er: DimBeam, in New Milford. I just bought a Sangean CC Radio Plus from him.

Ginseng, would one of the Kennedys teach 2nd Grade at the Bethany Community School? My son goes to Kindergarten there.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Robert, Patrick or Diarmuid. There's also a daughter I think but I've forgotten her name.

Wilkey

Rail

Newly Enlightened
A mutal get-together sounds like a good time, and I definitely agree such a meeting should be at night... but where do a bunch of guys with flashlights meet? I think we'd be somewhat conspicuous... just about anywhere! All kidding aside, any bright ideas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (gratuitous pun, I apologize, couldn't resist)

M

MeridianTactical

Count me in if we have a meet... Saddly most of the stuff I have is factory sealed. But it would be good to fianly meet some fellow local CPF'ers

The Emerald Sq. Mall works for me...

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey,

Nice to hear from you! Surely you must have demos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wilkey

M

MeridianTactical

A few, most stuff is sealed for resale... But I'd bring what I can.

If you guys did not mined open boxes I could play with lots more stuff. The temptation kiiiiilllls me!

Chris

Banshee

Enlightened
Cookout @ Chris's store !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif