• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Auction: Magseoul mod - 100% going to CPF

paulsl

Enlightened
Not at all. If he doesn't come back there is no $350. So now everyone is bidiing thinking it may be a joke until $350 but not necessarily so. As far as I'm concerned I was seriously going to bid but I'm not getting mixed in with part joke, part auction who knows what. Nereus had a noble idea that in my book was ruined for the true purposes by knuckle heads and intervention that was damned if done damned if not. Sorry but goodbye to the auction for me. Have fun.
Sasha said:
I hope Dirk will check in and read this. As far as I'm concerned, Dirk's last VALID bid was $250.00. If he wants to bid anything higher than that from here on, he'll have to post it. I'm not going to sit here and up everyone else's bids by $1.00 (or whatever) until they go over $350.00. Kinda takes the fun out of it all, don'tcha think? Because the way you describe this, anyone who bids on this with less than $350.00 knows they don't have a chance and basically, everyone can run this up to $349.00 knowing full well they won't have to come up with the cash and it will force Dirk to have to pay $350.00. And I wouldn't put it past a few to do just that. So... Dirk's last bid was $250.00. Currently the high bid is $258.01 by ss2nv. If no one bids higher than $258.01 by the time this auction closes, then ss2nv has the winning bid.

Make sense?

Edit... added....

Oh... and we are not doing this in the spirit of ebay... 'cuz... well... this ain't ebay...

GMoney

Newly Enlightened
paulsl said:
Not at all. If he doesn't come back there is no $350. So now everyone is bidiing thinking it may be a joke until $350 but not necessarily so. As far as I'm concerned I was seriously going to bid but I'm not getting mixed in with part joke, part auction who knows what. Nereus had a noble idea that in my book was ruined for the true purposes by knuckle heads and intervention that was damned if done damned if not. Sorry but goodbye to the auction for me. Have fun.

I couldn't disagree more, this auction is a positive experience. I bid $305, and stand by it, as I'm sure others will as well.

Play on!:touche:

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoever ends up with this light is going to be nothing but satisfied. I love my quad-luxIII, and I could only imagine the output if my light had 4xSeouls....this light should be close to 600 lumens out the front! Very nice light :) If I wasn't so broke, I would be bidding as well :whistle:

mikeh

Newly Enlightened
Maybe I missed it - Has anybody said what currency we are bidding in?
I guess not finmarks. If I win, can I pay in Hong Kong dollars? No - Zimbabwean.

Nereus

Enlightened
A few hours left. Rules for the possible last minute bids:

The first post in this thread was sent 05:35 PM (my time zone is GMT+3). If your post gets time stamp 05:35 PM, GMT+3 today your bid is IN. If your post gets time stamp 05:36 PM, GMT+3 or later your bid is OUT. In case of simultaneous last minute posting, highest bid wins.

Please note that CPF server clock is not perfectly accurate. This post got time stamp 09:00 AM, even though I hit the send button 08:49 AM -> bid *early* enough.

-N

Last edited: