Biggest light on keys?

Do you think the high priced Arc sales should be kept on Ebay, and off of CPF?

• I can't deal with any light on my keys (hey, ya never know)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Button cell LED (Photon type)

• Mag Solitaire size

• 1x123 size

• Even bigger

• Total voters

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to carry an ARC AAA on my keychain as well as a Leatherman Squirt and 6-8 keys. It started to get too bulky, especially in the summer wearing lightweight shorts. I now carry a Photon Microlight and a Swiss-key instead. I carry my ARC AAA on a titanium chain around my neck.

-Keith

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
powernoodle said:
[ QUOTE ]
MaxaBaker said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Who's keys are those?!?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Mags - where did you find that pic?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Gotta give Powernoodle most of the credit. I hope there were not copyrights on that picture? It is really a popular one you know.

Well I guess powernoodle should have the job of posting that picture when there is any "keychain light" topic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I kinda have keychain hangups... Being a driver that enjoys a spirited twisty country road romp now and then, my biggest problem is with keys banging into the steering column housing. I guess I could just have the car key seperate but I'd rather not so I just have 3 house keys, my car key and my righteous LED_ASAP-modded ARC AAA.

I tried having an Infinity Ultra before but it was just too large to comfortably get in and out of my jean pockets. Dress/casual slacks are roomier and less of a fuss.

Long story short is, if possibly, I'd like to keep it to just an ARC/PEAK AAA size on the keychain. Anything larger should be in a holster or other pocket.

skr

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Mike Painter said:
I have read in several places that excessinve weight on the key in the ignition can cause problems in (some?) cars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps it's for the best that I have my car key and remote opener on one keychain, with everything else -- house key(s), Ultra-G, leatherman -- on a second keychain!

DaveT

Enlightened
Slight off-topic - Neon, where'd you get the titanium chain? I'm still slumming it with a cheapo bead chain.
Dave

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't remember anymore where I got my ti chain, I just did a lot of searching the net on Google and eventually found one for a decent price (less than $100). Goes well with my titanium wedding ring.

-Keith