then the
"Mini Mini Mini Clip"
and, as you mentioned, the
"Dinky Clip"
?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool! You can never have too many little clips around. With these, I can eliminate the split rings on some of my lanyards.

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Fitz said:...With these, I can eliminate the split rings on some of my lanyards.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

Don, thanks for sharing. Really nice news!!!

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Thanks for finally spilling the beans on this Don!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Finally, relief!!!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif
I had to really sits on my hands (so I couldn't type) and keep the lips zipped to keep this one under wraps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif I was so excited to hear about these new smaller models!

I'm really looking forward to getting some of these smaller ones! Endless number of uses... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
LEDmodMan,
Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I really don't like counting eggs as chickens until they chirp. However, these clips should have been in my hands at the beginning of this month and since I have had repeated assurances that the clips will be shipped next month, I am sticking my neck out here a bit. It seems that there is or has been a nickel shortage and of course nickel is a key element in stainless steel. I can only imagine the fun I'd be having if I were still with Suncor Stainless! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those look great Don! But you are going to make them in Ti too, right!?!!

Please, please, please, please, please, please! :)

-john

McGizmo

Flashaholic
John,
Just like you, I keep asking and suggesting. One of these days!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh well, so goes the life of a Ti addict... I guess I'll have to sulk off and fondle my sebbie or something. Sigh.

-john