Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
I had that soup yesterday. Modelo, in fact. Mexican Beer.

Homemade Burrito and Mexican Rice
ThvC3Ap.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
I found that Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin and bought a sixer for a little party I was at tonight. I had two - it was good stuff. Plenty of hop backbone but fresh and fragrant. 7.5% abv gives it just a little kick. I like it.

And I received a bottle of Patron as a gift. Bottoms up boys. :huh:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I found that Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin and bought a sixer for a little party I was at tonight. I had two - it was good stuff. Plenty of hop backbone but fresh and fragrant. 7.5% abv gives it just a little kick. I like it.

Glad you enjoyed a taste of the West Coast; one of my recent go-to IPAs might be a lot easier for you to find since it comes from New Hampshire - Smuttynose Finestkind, top shelf just-right ale, highly recommended.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

And I received a bottle of Patron as a gift. Bottoms up boys. :huh:

Cheers bro, long time :)

Meganoggin

Enlightened
I can get hold of Lagunitas IPA, but that's about it over here, but I like it!

there is a lot of craft brewing going on in the UK, but the distribution is not so good :mecry:

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
"I love mint It's Its! Haven't seen them in ages."

Stater Bros. now has them. I was shocked also to see them again. I haven't had one since high school. Used to buy them all the time in school.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Farrell's; a "dog dare" half-pound burger (bacon/lettuce/cheese/lengthwise sliced hot dogs) with a root beer float to drink, and a couple of sundaes with whipped cream/sprinkles/cherry on top. Looks like I'm good calorie-wise for the week..

Also, find yourself a jar of this delicious madness:

1Bo1gU3.jpg

Last edited:

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
So, Big Booger loves the George Forman Grill, but I do not. I've had if for a long time but never used it because I didn't like how the food tasted. Burnt and not grilled. Until now.

He loves to use it to make "Panini" sandwiches a la George Forman. I tried it and he was right. They are pretty damn tasty. Also had some veggie soup with it but the pic didn't turn out.

Beef Bologna and Cheese "Panini a la George" Sandwiches
cZWuMx9.jpg