Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
Egg Roll
iwuvH8F.jpg
PeEwxy3.jpg
Sweet and Sour Chicken
DQM6VYQ.jpg

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast

Born and raised in Maryland. Family owns the largest seafood business in Chrisfield MD.

The crab you're showing will be almost empty. Not enough growth on the shell. The dirtier the shell, the longer they've been in it to fill it out. Also, never purchase crabs the week after a full moon. Crabs sluff out of the full moon.

Try the crab cakes from G&M in Linthicum Heights. I order up a dozen every couple of months, overnight delivery via FedEx.

If you're looking for size, Blue Moon in Middle River has one pound crab cakes for $16 each, but light on taste. Nothing a little Old Bay or JO Seasonings can't fix.

By the color of the crab cake, it looks like you fried that one. Try baking at 425 for 15 minutes then 5 minutes on broil.

Enjoy the crabs while you can.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bacon, egg and cheese club sandwich with homemade bread, avocato and sriracha mayonaise.
Good Morning
smile.png

StarHalo

Flashaholic
The best thing the M&M corporation has ever done, without question; if this sounds remotely intriguing to you, move quickly to your local Target or Rite-Aid, as this Valentine's holiday release is usually sold out in the first week, and not seen again until the next year..

fxl6ekS.jpg

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
This weekend breakfast and dinners.
3 slices of buttered homemade toasted bread, sliced ribeye steak and 3 scrambled eggs with hollandaise sause.
hungry.gif

Porter House steak w Morel mushroom butter sausce, Maryland crab cake with tarter sauce, baked potato and blue cheese salad.
hungry.gif

Hot damn!

StarHalo

Flashaholic
It was quite the adventure; we begin with hand-cut White Russet potatoes in the deep fryer:

SxgOVVX.jpg

Beverage courtesy Stone Brewing Company, Escondido, California:

rY6Bqll.jpg

It's unfiltered, you know, like the bottom of a pond:

mDy3kvZ.jpg

And it all comes together nicely:

su60bsq.jpg

Swede74

Enlightened
I wanted to post this as a reply to Treeguy's post "This is my adult beverage" in this thread, but it would probably have been too far off topic there. I hope it is reasonably on topic here. These are my adult sandwich spreads.

spread2_resized.jpg