Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to post this as a reply to Treeguy's post "This is my adult beverage" in this thread, but it would probably have been too far off topic there. I hope it is reasonably on topic here. These are my adult sandwich spreads.

spread2_resized.jpg

Nah, it's on topic. It goes with bread! :)

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
Birthday Dinner is usually Ground Beef Cheddar Cheese Enchiladas with Saucy Spanish Rice. Not this year. To old and damaged to cook tonight. Had Chinese again. Egg Fried Rice with Chef's Kung Pao Triple Delight (Beef, Chicken and Shrimp) and Vegetable Egg Rolls.

Birthday Chinese Dinner 2016
ZUSeEMr.jpg

Kung Pau Triple Delight (Beef, Chicken and Shrimp)
cYlAtw1.jpg

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
A belated happy birthday then! My fave birthday meal is a very similar burrito meal over at Los Portales, you have good taste..
Thank you.

Haven't had Der Wienerschnitzel in over a quarter of a century. Hopefully, it will be that long until I have them again.

Der Wienerschnitzel Chili Cheese Dog
m9XrP4O.jpg

Der Wienerschnitzel Chili Cheeseburger
7FsJjHE.jpg

Der Wienerschnitzel Chili Cheese Fries
RYzU0Ut.jpg

Der Wienerschnitzel Jalapeno Poppers
u9xVOLC.jpg

r4rjBH8.jpg

Lemon Meringue Pie
PLrpC9H.jpg

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you.

Haven't had Der Wienerschnitzel in over a quarter of a century. Hopefully, it will be that long until I have them again.

Lemon Meringue Pie

Oh hell no! Them's fightin' words. You don't like a schnitzel?

Hey, is the pie homemade? Looks awesome!

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
Oh hell no! Them's fightin' words. You don't like a schnitzel?

Hey, is the pie homemade? Looks awesome!
Pie was store bought. But, my ma make GREAT lemon meringue pies since we had a lemon bush in our backyard. The pie I ate was an Edward's pie, which is a great frozen pie sold here in stores in SoCal.

No, don't care for Der Wienerschnitzel. But, those jalapeno poppers were awesome. I'd go back just for them. And, maybe the corndogs.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Edward's pie, which is a great frozen pie sold here in stores in SoCal.

No, don't care for Der Wienerschnitzel. But, those jalapeno poppers were awesome. I'd go back just for them. And, maybe the corndogs.

Edward's Key Lime is very solid, quality stuff. And Wienerschnitzel is way overpriced; Sonic's a much better deal, love their Footlong Chili-Cheese Coney.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pie was store bought. But, my ma make GREAT lemon meringue pies since we had a lemon bush in our backyard. The pie I ate was an Edward's pie, which is a great frozen pie sold here in stores in SoCal.

Problem (for me anyway) is that most pies are too damn sweet.

Speaking of lemon and sweet. I don't know how yall like your lemonade but I like mine sour and the best I've had is the San Pellegrino lemonade.
Amazing stuff.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today for breakfast I had a double decker (club) sandwich: homemade bread, two eggs, FLANK STEAK, sharp cheese, sriracha mayonaise and avocado.
hungry.gif

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leftovers done right.

Sausage sandwich with Bubble and Squeak, ketchup on the side.

24298852769_77d042b8be_c.jpg

Family Supper last week - Saveloys!

24573019671_0764c0df4a_c.jpg

Some time to relax with a nice coffee and a piece of chocolate walnut cake.

24298835799_4f77dca8cf_c.jpg

This is in the gardens of Fulham Palace in London. The Church Tower in the distance is All Saints, Fulham and is the location for the scene in 'The Omen' when Patrick Troughton gets skewered by a lightning rod.